• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

Did he go to Oz ??

Seems silly if he has alledgedly signed to not go and integrate with some of the squad

Did he go to Oz ??

Seems silly if he has alledgedly signed to not go and integrate with some of the squad

I guess he'll be with the returning Euro players at Hotspur Way instead though so it's a case of swings and roundabouts.

Is it possible the signing is delayed because they want N'jie and we're having trouble agreeing?

The reports which I had read suggest that the two transfers were being treated entirely separate. That might of course have changed, particularly if Marseille's rivals are after Njie as well

The reports which I had read suggest that the two transfers were being treated entirely separate. That might of course have changed, particularly if Marseille's rivals are after Njie as well

Multiple transfers between 2 clubs of players going opposite direction will alway be treated with the other in mind. If one side is being awkward for one transfer, the chances are the other side will do the same.

Last edited:
Multiple transfers between 2 clubs of players going opposite direction will alway be treated with the other in mind. If one side is being awkward for one transfers, the chances are the other side will do the same.

Have you negotiated many transfers?

The reason i saw was that N'Jie needed international clearance to go back to France and that was holding it up. Marseille wanted his replacement in before they let him go.

Since then it seems more clubs are in for N'Jie so perhaps its generally up in the air?

Gone so quiet

Poch is in Australia, so we can't do the thumbs up photos till he gets back.

It wouldn't surprise me if GKN is already training with the Euros players. Ben Davies was supposedly covertly training with us for a week while the Siggy-the-other-way deal was being finalised

Back