• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

CpGhNo8WcAArE1F.jpg

Well it doesn't sound like it's Levy changing the terms of the deal at the last minute. As was previously reported.

Well it doesn't sound like it's Levy changing the terms of the deal at the last minute. As was previously reported.
It's ludicrous that Levy goes to sweaty humid Florida on holiday. He should go to St Tropez and pop in to Marseille in person, obvs

Couldn't have put it better myself.

It shouldn't be seen as meh just cos he isn't a big name. Plenty of players in our first team were relatively unknowns when we signed them.

The fact Poch is prepared to send N'Jie out on loan to get this guy, when all the suggestions are we still have high hopes for N'Jie, suggest to me that they feel N'Koudou can go all the way.

A lot of people have been saying this is a pointless like for like - well it's clearly not, otherwise Poch and co wouldn't be doing it.

I heard that Marseille is changing their board. Is this true? If so it would definitely have an effect.

I heard that Marseille is changing their board. Is this true? If so it would definitely have an effect.

They've been in the process of a takeover for quite a while now. I think it's Iranians buying them out and planning a big cash injection.

Back