• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Odds for a hole in one are normally evens, there has been a hole in one in the last 4 US events, another one already

It's a great thing to have an in form Woods in golf. Just a shame that he is apparently the only player competing this week.

Looking forward to watching the golf tonight, could be a good finish, come on Ernie win me some cash and also get into the Masters too

McDowell walks to the final tee, talking to fans, high fiving them..

Woods has 10 security guards round him, eyes down...he really is a bell-end

The taco who focused won though.

I've started following the swing thoughts of Dan Whittaker and Geoff Jones. Only being able do practice indoors due to TURD weather, I've managed to get an inflammation in my neck trying to find my positions with static moves. Or not moves. Static stand stills.

Once again, I can feel those low 70 rounds are just inches away. Best make sure those inches are not on the clubface. Then we're talking the usual 90 rounds :(

I was so glad when woods won, then i heard him speaking on an interview and i remembered why i dislike him, he seems to have no joy in his voice, non at all, seems a very miserable man.

Im going for donald for the masters, just want to see an englishman do it again.

Not only is he a ****, he's one of the most boring, dull, robotic athletes with no charm, grace or manners that I've ever seen! He has zero charisma to boot! fudge knows what Kirsty Gallacher saw in him...... allegedly :rolleyes:

What? Not the sports fault that bookies follow the hype, and yes it is a sport. And a bloody difficult one

Indeed it is. Having played golf for 15 years+ you have to admire how these blokes groove a repetitive swing that works shot after shot,round after round,tournament after tournament etc etc.

Superb week for golf over here. Not very often you can say that in March!

Back