• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glastonbury

I loved the debut album and also AM, after that maybe not so much but I probably haven't really sat down to listen to it with my full focus.

It seems like Alex Turner did the typical "becoming the thing you once mocked" with the whole pretending to be American persona thing and almost deliberately seems to be sabotaging songs out of boredom or just trying to throw the crowd off from singing along. From what I've read he's doing a Vic Reeves pub singer interpretation so happy to have missed it!
Ha yea, I just said to mates he’s singing the classics in a Mike Flowers style! Been flicking but seems like a very dull set.

like the first 2 albums then not much after that.

Just saw a great description of the Arctic Monkeys

It looks 3 Cuban gangsters accompanied by a guy who has come out of bullseye (the drummer)

Ha yea, I just said to mates he’s singing the classics in a Mike Flowers style! Been flicking but seems like a very dull set.

like the first 2 albums then not much after that.
My pals love them and I saw words like greatest, genius in our chat
All I saw was Vic Reeves club singer

Sat and watched so many new acts/bands today, quite enjoying Aitch right now
Great coverage on Iplayer too

But says it wasn’t the reason for renaming the stage, which was the question.

But it was though, they are just being diplomatic.

It seems a bit overkill when it was legal in the country he was in, and the country was also the US, rather than somewhere like Cambodia

Back