• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ginola or Bale

par_18

Stephen Kelly
Who would you choose in todays team. Tough choice. Imagine Ginola in his prime in the current team. Im edging towards David.

Bale, if only because I don't want to hear Steffen shouting 'ARBEIT!' every two minutes from the dug-out.

[video]http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12612_6725185,00.html[/video]

I loved Ginola but Bale is doing it more often. The tricks aren't as elaborate always but they've been going on for two years already. Ginola only lasted two years total.

Tough choice...

Ginola is my fav ever player, the player who was the only silver lining in a Spurs team at the time full of turd clouds but Bale is the nuts...

Head says Bale, Heart says Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Tough choice...

Ginola is my fav ever player, the player who was the only silver lining in a Spurs team at the time full of turd clouds but Bale is the nuts...

Head says Bale, Heart says Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
This

Bale - no bout a doubt it. Daveeed more visually pleasing both on and off the field, but Bale is much much much more effective.

They are kind of different players in some respects, hear me out first. Ginola was seen as languid and lazy, would not track back or defend and had questionable stamina. Bale on the other hand can go all game, up and down the pitch for the whole 90 and does not mind too much to track back.

For pure skill its Ginola all the way, he was so good with both feet you could not tell which was his dominant foot. He could score from all over and any distance with both feet, beat players with ease and put crosses on a sixpence for the strikers.

Bale has got some skill but not as much as Ginola, but he has raw pace and energy and uses that to his advantage. he too has an amazing cross on him but his right foot is not as strong as his left, though it is getting better. And he is way better in the air than Ginola could ever dream.

If Ginola was around in our team now he would be worth a truck load. If i had to choose then it would be Ginola but Bale could go on to be better in the future.

Bale by some distance.

Ginola was a very good player, but seemed so much better because he was playing in what was at best a mediocre Tottenham. The joy he brought us when otherwise there was none made him special.

Back