• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gift Orban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so confident about Last minute transfers made by Levy ... history tells me this
Our scouting is much better these days.

We have also signed a young striker refusing to let him go back on loan clearly with Kane in mind.

The talk of us being in talks about Orban was days before we had accepted any bid for Kane. There is clear succession planning and there is still plenty of time left in the window, it's nowhere near last minute:)....

Our scouting is much better these days.

We have also signed a young striker refusing to let him go back on loan clearly with Kane in mind.

The talk of us being in talks about Orban was days before we had accepted any bid for Kane. There is clear succession planning and there is still plenty of time left in the window, it's nowhere near last minute:)....

Ffs I want to believe you

Have you a list of last minute deals? A comparison compared to at other times? Who was responsible for each deal?
It's just the usual easy throw away "Levy is brick".

Ha brilliant reply ... you named one player and obviously cannot name any more that were of the same ilk and then use the usual throw away dismissal ...

From memory Lloris, Son, Dembele, Eriksen, Bentancur, Kulusevski all joined late in the window I believe. I’m sure there are others but would need to check

Reactions: DTA
Ha brilliant reply ... you named one player and obviously cannot name any more that were of the same ilk and then use the usual throw away dismissal ...
You’ve been given a couple more by others. I couldn’t tell you the date of a transfer of 99% of our players.

You’ve been given a couple more by others. I couldn’t tell you the date of a transfer of 99% of our players.

Cant remember any of them being in the last minute like VDV ... VDV was out of the blue, no ITK, no agent hawking, no press, no player linked ... just bam, VDV is a spurs player!

Cant remember any of them being in the last minute like VDV ... VDV was out of the blue, no ITK, no agent hawking, no press, no player linked ... just bam, VDV is a spurs player!
The others were transfers that we were working on that weren't concluded until late in the window. The majority we knew were going to happen, it was just final haggling and payment terms that dragged things out. VDV on the other hand was offered to us on the last day, thats why there was no speculation beforehand. He wasn't a player we were actively chasing. Real needed him gone as they had already signed Ozil for his role.

You seems to find new and obscure reasons to dislike Levy every week. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back