• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gift Orban

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not in the last minute of the transfer window though are we? We have 3 weeks left.

As always well done for stating the obvious.

Selling Kane now when we are a day from opening the season is not ok. A peak player that was going to leave in the summer should have been done a long time ago to give the squad and the manager the best chances of hitting the ground running.

We have 3 weeks of not being settled. Do you not see that it is detrimental?

Feel sorry for Ange.

You seems to find new and obscure reasons to dislike Levy every week. Impressive.

Boring. You seem to have your tongue firmly up his ass every week.

I dont dislike levy but am not impressed with agreeing to sell Harry kane 1 day before the season opens. This should have been done weeks ago to give Ange the best start possible ... but obviously in your mind this is a master stroke by levy as he is just infallible

I dont dislike levy but am not impressed with agreeing to sell Harry kane 1 day before the season opens. This should have been done weeks ago to give Ange the best start possible ... but obviously in your mind this is a master stroke by levy as he is just infallible

I have my tongue up his arse every week? Go on then, show me the posts I've made this week about him.

It should have been done weeks ago? Of course it fudging should have, well done there. But how do we force Bayern to make an offer that we're willing to accept?

I have my tongue up his arse every week? Go on then, show me the posts I've made this week about him.

It should have been done weeks ago? Of course it fudging should have, well done there. But how do we force Bayern to make an offer that we're willing to accept?

By setting deadlines like most sensible transfers of this magnitude and timing. Not 1 day before the season starts ... poor Ange!

That is on Bayern not Levy, he accepted the bid because it was a good offer, not his fault they tried to low ball us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back