• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gift Orban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, just like Kanoute wasn’t.

A bit different - Kanoute changed nationalities because he wasn't getting in the French squad. Orban just has never been on the radar of the national setup at any age group.

It may change, but he's only got 4 months to force himself ahead of Osimhen, Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Musa, Lookman and others. If he's got enough game time ahead of Richarlison and Son to have done that, we will be laughing that we'll lose him for 2 or 3 games.

He could also choose Togo. Not qualified this time, but that probably means they could really use someone like him.

You mean replace Richarlison.
He can't be our most expensive sub ever
He can.
Rumours are that Real Madrid are bidding £100m for Richarlison except oops no they are not because he just falls over and dives and is a poor man's Calvert Lewin.

I won't be surprised if we see an overhaul if the front three next season to take advantage of the fluidity and speed of Angeball.

Faster nippy players who ghost between defence lines like Mitoma, more tap ins rather than shots from outside the box.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Have we even been linked to this guy by a reputable source? Seems this is another player the fans will be upset with not signing even though there was never any real interest.

Half of the fan base had never heard of the guy a month a go.

Have we even been linked to this guy by a reputable source? Seems this is another player the fans will be upset with not signing even though there was never any real interest.

I dont agree, I think he fits a profile that we all enjoy at spurs, young, exciting and looks like a prospect ... after the Internet research it seems he could do a job. If he comes great, if not I'll look out for his future progress.

Romano and a few others have mentioned we're interested i believe. What that means though is unclear. Sure many teams are looking at him. He's scoring a goal a game. Whether any are actually in talks or going to make a bid, is different.

Nigeria didnt take him with em to Africa cup and he moved to Lyon.. think that is a sideway move for him.. is it noise around Orban? Maybe that is why no one bigger is going for him..

Nigeria didnt take him with em to Africa cup and he moved to Lyon.. think that is a sideway move for him.. is it noise around Orban? Maybe that is why no one bigger is going for him..

Hype has dropped from summer significantly, don't follow him well enough to understand the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back