• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GHod bless Britain

Difference between Tories and Labour MP's?

Tories are honest with the electorate about spending and are openly greedy tacos, Labour think they have morals but have none.

They are both the same is one aspect, screwing everything and everybody for whatever they can, when they can. Pigs with their snouts in the trough.

Made a few quid for his wife whilst he was PM

Now he's raking it in himself

New Labour - the party for the rich and greedy, don't ever forget it

to be fair to Labour, they always said they are the party of people - and they stood by it by giving EVERYONE access to money to spend 8-[

tooth-fairy.png

I'm sure I read somewhere he and Bush used to receive direction from GHod, and make decsions based on that

A couple of thousand years ago men believed in Zeus (thunder), Cupid (desire) and Athena (wisdom)

Then they realised the atmosphere affected our weather systems, that there are a 1000 and 1 reasons women find you attractive and reading books makes you clever.

In the year 4000, I imagine our descendants will have a little chuckle at our current fad

A couple of thousand years ago men believed in Zeus (thunder), Cupid (desire) and Athena (wisdom)

Then they realised the atmosphere affected our weather systems, that there are a 1000 and 1 reasons women find you attractive and reading books makes you clever.

In the year 4000, I imagine our descendants will have a little chuckle at our current fad

stockings do it for me, on a woman or a man

fudging hell, and to think I quite liked him for a while when he was PM...! The idea of the most powerful man in our country being a retread with an imaginary friend sends chills down my spine.

This.

It may be time to reprise my discussion from an OMT that I dropped because it wasn't really in the right place but it's well worth looking at - especially in the light of this scary revelation.

Can you rely on religious people to make sensible decisions? Personally, I won't invest in any company if I know any of the major players are Jesus freaks and I try not to spend much of my time around people like that either. I wouldn't go to an openly religious doctor and I certainly don't want to be driven around by anyone openly religious (anyone ever heard the song Jesus Take The Wheel? - scary).

So I guess what I'm asking is whether it's possible to rely on someone who has clearly completely disregarded any logical basis in one of life's biggest decisions to then apply logic and reasoning to everything else. Personally, I think not - I think if decisions that important are made on such a poor basis it shows either an error in the way a person reasons or an inability to apply reason correctly.

Oh I agree with that. I'm just saying that this is the kind of phrase that sends chills down the spine when we hear a Middle Eastern leader saying the same thing. I don't think Blair thought he was on some kind of crusade at all. I think he was following Bush like a little lapdog. But it was his religion, and his belief that people on earth couldn't judge him, that means his conscience about killing hundreds of British soldiers and unleashing a civil war which killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis seems to be almost non-existent. Who gives a fudge what the British public think, I answer to GHod. Actually Tony, in a secular, liberal democracy, you answer to the electorate.

And now the Middle East 'peace' envoy tells us that Iraq shouldn't stop us conducting yet more military incursions into Iran. Does this buffoon not learn?

Exactly.

Lie about wmds? No problem, a war which has gutted a nation and torn its people apart has become a 'humanitarian mission'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...d-to-100000-deaths-confesses-all-7606236.html

Sigh Tony.

=D>

...and history has been re-written for future generations who will now believe Iraq was always a country of war and terrorism...the same way Iran has been allowed to fester with that fudging lunatic Ahmadinejad when vast swathes of that nation cried out for help/support/a sign...OK, time to stop...must pipe down...amazing comments from Bliar. Always hated him, smarmy two-faced taco...

Made a few quid for his wife whilst he was PM

Now he's raking it in himself

New Labour - the party for the rich and greedy, don't ever forget it

Agreed. Talk about killing the contrast of British Political parties...brick, Ted Heath would've found Bliar too much...

This.

It may be time to reprise my discussion from an OMT that I dropped because it wasn't really in the right place but it's well worth looking at - especially in the light of this scary revelation.

Can you rely on religious people to make sensible decisions? Personally, I won't invest in any company if I know any of the major players are Jesus freaks and I try not to spend much of my time around people like that either. I wouldn't go to an openly religious doctor and I certainly don't want to be driven around by anyone openly religious (anyone ever heard the song Jesus Take The Wheel? - scary).

So I guess what I'm asking is whether it's possible to rely on someone who has clearly completely disregarded any logical basis in one of life's biggest decisions to then apply logic and reasoning to everything else. Personally, I think not - I think if decisions that important are made on such a poor basis it shows either an error in the way a person reasons or an inability to apply reason correctly.

I take it you didnt vote for David Cameron then. Very religious and a regular at church.

Oh and I think the thread title should be edited. Not all of the regulars have checked in to give us a fresh opinion on their political stance, maybe they dont realise its another chance.

Last edited:
I would never vote for anyone who claimed to believe in GHod, if you fall for that you'll fall for anything

conversely in the us you won't get 1% of the vote unless you claim Christianity

I take it you didnt vote for David Cameron then. Very religious and a regular at church.

Oh and I think the thread title should be edited. Not all of the regulars have checked in to give us a fresh opinion on their political stance, maybe they dont realise its another chance.

Not that I care either way, but evidence if regular church attendance? Very religious? Define?

Back