• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

For me Cambiasso wouldve been perfect for a season. Experienced CM, a leader and beneficial for the younger lads. Missed a trick last season, missed an even bigger one this season.

He's got CL, a domestic league he can coast, big wages and an enormous villa on the Med. I don't think we could have competed.

Bolasie caused all sorts of problems yesterday till he went off but would prefer berahino and play with him and njie up top with Kane in a 433 and one of Charlie Austin or llorente

It would certainly be a risk! On his day he could be an amazing player, but I think we have too many of those. I would rather a solid 7 out of 10 player to one that will average 7 or 6 out of 10 with some 9s and then some 4s!

Quick look at his wikipidea goals over the last few seasons, in Brazil (I'm only including Brazilian Seire A and continental competition as the State Leagues are a joke.)

Corinthians 2013 - 10 goals in 34 games
Sao Paulo (loan) 2014 - 11 goals in 35 games
Sao Paulo (loan) 2015 - 10 goals in 21 games

With the amount of goals he's scored in Brazil I think it would be more than a risk. But again, I don't believe for a second we'd go for him. May as well go back in for Damiao for old times sakes :p

Quick look at his wikipidea goals over the last few seasons, in Brazil (I'm only including Brazilian Seire A and continental competition as the State Leagues are a joke.)

Corinthians 2013 - 10 goals in 34 games
Sao Paulo (loan) 2014 - 11 goals in 35 games
Sao Paulo (loan) 2015 - 10 goals in 21 games

With the amount of goals he's scored in Brazil I think it would be more than a risk. But again, I don't believe for a second we'd go for him. May as well go back in for Damiao for old times sakes :p

I'm inclined to agree with you! Damaio can stay in Brazil as well.....

Back