• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

£21m for Griezman?

Arf!

Atletico paid more than that when they bought him last summer - and he has since had an outstanding season for them. Furthermore, there is a huge buyout clause on his contract. Two or three times £21m.

Chel53a would be lucky to get him for a penny less than £30m. Probably closer to £40m.

As to Stones, Everton have already said that they have no intention of selling. Whether or not they hold true to that remains to be seen.
21 mill for Griezmann? Yeah right! Stones for 35 mill is belivable, but Atletico don't need the money.
And according to this newspaper, his buyout clause has been increased "heavily" from the original 65 mill euro.

People...it's the Daily Star....

So do we reckon the Fazio price is that low because we are shaving money off in the hope of receiving the same gesture with regards to Berahino?? I think £5 million is 2-3 million too low.

So do we reckon the Fazio price is that low because we are shaving money off in the hope of receiving the same gesture with regards to Berahino?? I think £5 million is 2-3 million too low.

You know that's a good point; hadn't noticed the £5M price and was purely thinking of how much below 20-25M this would mean we'd eventually pay for Berahino...

But we paid what 7/8M for Fazio, didn't we??

Hopefully, we wouldn't have agreed the Fazio deal without first (or simultaneously) getting an agreement from West Brom for the Berahino deal.

I can't imagine Levy wasting such a bargaining chip.

You think we should keep him i take it?

If so, i'd largely agree....but if it was a choice of keeping him OR getting Berahino, then i'd get Berahino (sorry Faz)

I don't mind Fazio. But the truth is that we can't accommodate him now. We have four other centre backs. And we have Cameron Carter Vickers as backup if required.

Fazio is way too good for WBA.

However, my take is that during negotiations for Berahino, Pulis has expressed an interest in Fazio and said that if we can convince him to sign for them it will help grease the wheels.

We've therefore sold Fazio much lower than his real worth, to allow WBA to offer him higher than average wages to help convince him to sign.

The fact he fee is so low means I would be amazed if we now don't sign Berahino

(personally I would have prefered Llorente, but hey ho)

so if the Fazio deal has been agreed, why havent we come to an agreement for Berahino as well.............surely its only a matter of time

Pity if the Fazio story is true as I like the guy and would have been happy for him to stay. However Pullis would love him, great in the air and as strong as a bull. Fazio is better then WBA though.

DAILY%20MIRROR.png

• Roman Abramovich is ready to give Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho approval to make three more signings after the club's slow start to their Premier League title defence.
  • Abramovich's decision is likely to mean an improved bid for Everton defender John Stones, possibly as much as £34m, with Mourinho also looking for a central midfielder and another attacking option.
  • Sunderland are set to offer Aston Villa defender Kieran Richardson the chance of a return to the Stadium of Light - the 30-year-old could be available for around £2m.
  • Juventus are mulling over a move for Tottenham forward Erik Lamela as they are struggling to finalise a deal with Schalke for Julian Draxler.
  • Marseille want Remy Cabella from Saudi Sportswashing Machine as part of the £12m deal to sell winger Florent Thauvin.
  • Emirates Marketing Project are poised to sign Valencia centre-back Nicolas Otamendi for a cut-price fee - because the Spanish club still owe them £23.8m from their purchase of Alvaro Negredo.
THE%20SUN.png

• Chelsea are close to a deal for Everton defender John Stones - but will have to pay £35m for the player.
  • Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward has flown to Barcelona to complete a deal to bring Spain forward Pedro to Old Trafford.
  • Per Mertesacker says crisis talks after the defeat by West Ham helped Arsenal get back to winning ways at Crystal Palace on Sunday.
  • Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has backed defender Dejan Lovren to prove his critics wrong this season.
  • Norwich City will let Gary Hooper out on loan but they want his £32,000-a-week salary paid in full.
  • Southampton are set to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
  • Everton have made a £14m bid for Dynamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko.
  • Watford have been offered France midfielder Yoann Gourcuff, who is available after leaving Lyon in the summer.
DAILY%20STAR.png

• Chelsea's late spending spree could also include moves for Atletico Madrid winger Antoine Griezmann and Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, who recently signed a new deal at the French club.
  • Philippe Senderos is set to leave Aston Villa, with Turkish sides Rizespor and Antalyaspor reported to have an interest.
  • Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti has put Liverpool on red alert by admitting he is open to a move to the Premier League.
  • QPR director of football Les Ferdinand says the club have received "two firm bids" for £15m-rated striker Charlie Austin.
DAILY%20MAIL.png

• John Terry feared being completely left out of Chelsea's side against Emirates Marketing Project, with Kurt Zouma partnering Gary Cahill in training as they looked to nullify the pace of Sergio Aguero.
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been told he can leave PSG for a cut-price fee, which could spark interest from Manchester United and Arsenal, as well as former club AC Milan.
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine have offered £12m for Marseille winger Florian Thauvin, with Remy Cabella poised to go the other way on loan.
  • Emirates Marketing Project are no longer interested in Tottenham target Saido Berahino, whose future at West Brom remains in doubt.
  • Palermo are refusing to give up on signing Arsenal forward Joel Campbell, who is rated at £6m by the Gunners.
  • West Ham have made a loan enquiry for Napoli striker Eduardo Vargas, who was on loan at QPR last season.
  • Bournemouth are continuing to push for a deal for Crystal Palace striker Glenn Murray.
DAILY%20EXPRESS.png

• Jermain Defoe has leapt to the defence of under-fire Sunderland new-boy Younes Kaboul.
DAILY%20TELEGRAPH.png

• Emirates Marketing Project's £28.5m move for Valencia defender Nicolas Otamendi will not include Eliaquim Mangala as part of the deal.
  • West Brom want Tottenham's £5m-rated centre-back Fazio.
THE%20TIMES.png

• Juventus are interested in Spurs forward Erik Lamela and Chelsea winger Juan Cuadrado.
  • Norwich City are on the verge of a deal to sign Mattia Destro on loan from Roma.
  • Emirates Marketing Project are braced for interest in Samir Nasri from Inter Milan, if they fail to sign Ivan Perisic from Wolfsburg.
THE%20INDEPENDENT.png

• Brighton manager Chris Hughton insists Saudi Sportswashing Machine target Lewis Dunk will be in the club's squad for their game at Huddersfield on Tuesday.
  • West Ham striker Elliot Lee will go on loan until Christmas to gain first-team experience.

Back