• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

With Eriksen going the other way if talkbrick is to be believed....
We'll there's the problem right there ;)

Lamela going the other way is another rumour I've seen. Llorente would certainly be a good plan B type player. He was excellent at holding the ball up in Spain. Could have done with him against Stoke actually. I can see him and Trippier being a good combo.

Last edited:
We'll there's the problem right there ;)

Lamela going the other way is another rumour I've seen. Llorente would certainly be a good plan B type player. He was excellent at holding the ball up in Spain. Could have done with him against Stoke actually. I can see him and Trippier hitting being a good combo.

Hmmmm. Faint sound of alarm bells in the back of my mind. Not sure why?

I saw a Tweet earlier from 2011 from Bolasie saying "Come on Arsenal, in Wenger we trust" and also a Youtube video of him "battle rapping" against Shaun Wright Phillips. It was exceptionally Urban, with a capital U.

Interesting, must be happy with Wimmer then. Bit disappointed as he seemed a genuine leader which is something we definitely lack.
I can't believe this will happen without having any consequence on the Berahino deal, which should hopefully bring some good news.

I was wondering whether (if there is any truth in this) it might be a sweetener in a Berahino deal

Interesting, must be happy with Wimmer then. Bit disappointed as he seemed a genuine leader which is something we definitely lack.
I can't believe this will happen without having any consequence on the Berahino deal, which should hopefully bring some good news.
Has to be a sweetner.

I sort of liked big Faz. Best header of the bunch but I guess he's not Poch's type of player. Just another stocking filler that we didn't really want or use (easy Dubai).

£21m for Griezman?

Arf!

Atletico paid more than that when they bought him last summer - and he has since had an outstanding season for them. Furthermore, there is a huge buyout clause on his contract. Two or three times £21m.

Chelsea would be lucky to get him for a penny less than £30m. Probably closer to £40m.

As to Stones, Everton have already said that they have no intention of selling. Whether or not they hold true to that remains to be seen.

Chel53a ready to splash the cash in a bid to end their crisis

Chel53a are ready to splash out over £55m in the next fortnight in a bid to end their crisis.

Owner Roman Abramovich has given the go-ahead to bid up to £35m for Everton's England centreback John Stones and £21m for Atletico Madrid winger Antoine Griezman.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/459780/Chel53a-ready-splash-cash-bid-to-end-their-crisis
21 mill for Griezmann? Yeah right! Stones for 35 mill is belivable, but Atletico don't need the money.
And according to this newspaper, his buyout clause has been increased "heavily" from the original 65 mill euro.

Back