• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

For those with more knowledge about these 2 than me (which is probably quite a few). would we be happy with Werner and SB to supplement the attack?

Who is this Peter Finch?

He won an Oscar for Network

Crazy-Howard-Beale-Peter-Finch-from-the-movie-Network..jpg

Aston Villa sign Jordan Veretout from Nantes on 5 year contract for undisclosed fee #SSNHQ

now the Ade delay is becoming a concern. Veretout has been wrapped up very quickly, signed sealed and delivered in the time we are still waiting for some news about the Togo tw@t

now the Ade delay is becoming a concern. Veretout has been wrapped up very quickly, signed sealed and delivered in the time we are still waiting for some news about the Togo tw@t

I am fully expecting it to collapse cos of his demands. It was never going to be so easy that it was agreed before deadline and he left the club. His presence is a punishment to us.

Let's be serious for a minute; did any of you think Villa's board would as silly as Timmie seemed to be to go and actually pay money for Adebayor?
It was always unlikely (regardless of how stupid some of us think Timmie is, his board are not that stupid)

Let's be serious for a minute; did any of you think Villa's board would as silly as Timmie seemed to be to go and actually pay money for Adebayor?
It was always unlikely (regardless of how stupid some of us think Timmie is, his board are not that stupid)

Hope. We all just hope.

look, the Villa board were stupid enough to hire Sherwood in the first place, that already shows a serious lack of brain cells amongst them. So they are capable of anything imo

no, i think the Togan to$$er is up to his old tricks again and has sabotaged the deal

You wouldnt be surprised if knowing how much we want him out he pushes his luck in terms of his demands from us.

look, the Villa board were stupid enough to hire Sherwood in the first place, that already shows a serious lack of brain cells amongst them. So they are capable of anything imo

no, i think the Togan to$$er is up to his old tricks again and has sabotaged the deal

It's one thing being stupid enough to hire Sherwood (and see some of the results, e.g. FA Cup final humiliation) but it's totally another to actually back him to the level of risking their season on buying somebody so unreliable lke Ade and likely make him the highest paid player by a mile...nah i think it's Villa's board being not that stupid again..

my only hope now is that somehow Villa and Timmy want to hold back this announcement till last, you know to them he is a big signing, statement of intent and all that..........

I know

16m39tf.jpg

Back