• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

Re: Transfer Rumours

Is this ITK style knowledge WhoopWhoop or an article published somewhere?

My boss got us in a box last night couple of 'legends' were present. One who works for the club on a day to day basis still said about it. Also seemed to think a young goalkeeper would be on the cards this summer.

journo Neil Ashton from the Daily Mail, a paper that TS's best buddy Jamie Redknapp gives his opinions for, says that TS wanted Lukaku, Barry and Reid this summer

Who Reid?? Better not be Andy Reid

As this is the Barry, I wouldn't be too sure......

Flabba.jpg

;)

journo Neil Ashton from the Daily Mail, a paper that TS's best buddy Jamie Redknapp gives his opinions for, says that TS wanted Lukaku, Barry and Reid this summer
Winston Reid from West Ham?.... He is also the centre half that I would go for.

I think Milner would be a great signing for us. Forget about him for City & England. He's limited by the dogs-body role he's asked to play. Think about him when he was at Villa and was made the key man. The guy's engine is immense he just bombs constantly up and down the centre of the park, he can tackle, drive forward, he actually is a lot quicker than some of you think - he won a load of sprint trials when he was still at Leeds. He can pick a pass and score all sorts of goals. He's strong, he's aggressive and he is a leader.

He'd be a younger, fitter, faster version of Parker when he first joined us and people forget he kept Sandro out the team unthil his legs went.

Stick him in the team as the main box-to-box player alongside Sandro holding and get rid of Invisiblinho, and give him the licence to run all over the pitch, it would be fantastic. IF LVG takes over, i could see him playing Dembele off a striker like he did when he managed him, so Milner would fill the gap in midfield beautifully.

i don't think Milner is as bad as a lot of people seem to think but unless we make room for him it's a no goer imv

I like Milner, he has that work ethos I wish every player had, and he can cross a decent ball too.

Loris Benito
----------------
Guess what guys, we have a left back in our sights. Apparently Ramon Vega has called the club to advise them that this kid should be signed up ASAP. He's young at only 22 years of age and has only a seasons worth of appearances in the Swiss top flight, but at just £3 million he sounds like the type of risk we would take. Apparently Juve are looking at the lad too.
http://talksport.com/football/sign-...-his-club-can-grab-bargain-player-14041086779

4/5 Sounds like this is a decent shout for us. Not the usual made up stuff that we read about our club.

Patrick van Aanholt
----------------------
Another LB rumour is that this guy could be deemed surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge and that he himself wants to leave Chelsea having been loaned out for the last two years at Vitesse. There is no concrete evidence to link us to him other than the usual "he's dutch + LVG = instantly a Spurs target" logic but he has been mentionned on more than one site recently. Whether or not Chelsea would do business with us is likely the stumbling block here and given that some people are talking up Chelsea wanting Eriksen, I can only see a deal for van Aanholt involving Eriksen in some way.

2/5 No evidence in the story and it means dealing with Chelsea

A recommendation from Ramon Vega?! I'm not sure he could pick out his own dingleberries let alone pick us a LB.

A recommendation from Ramon Vega?! I'm not sure he could pick out his own dingleberries let alone pick us a LB.

:ross:

When I was a teenager I used to buy MOTD magazine sometimes. I remember an interview they had with Ramon Vega when he played for us. The main thing I can remember was how he said he loved full English breakfasts! Nice!

When I was a teenager I used to buy MOTD magazine sometimes. I remember an interview they had with Ramon Vega when he played for us. The main thing I can remember was how he said he loved full English breakfasts! Nice!

Played a Herculean game in the 1999 Leage Cup Final too. Derided when he played in our defence, but he was great on that night.

Barnetspur show used to be a regular poster on here played five a side with Vega a few years back. He was still living in London and was a top bloke evidently.

Does anyone remember Vega playing blow football with Lolo Ferrari on Eurotrash? That was surreal!

Back