• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

probably why Levy is prepared to deal at the right price this summer then.....

next summer Bale will have 2 years left on his deal. If Real and Barca are in serious financial trouble by then as is being suggested, then we wont see any record breaking bids, PLUS this will open up the english market for Bale and Spurs may have to sell to a Utd or City for bigger bucks than they would get from Real, and we all know Levy will be loathed to sell to a PL rival

If we progress as we hope, then we will be title challengers. We will probably also pay Bale any money that he could get at any other English club. I don't see why he would need to leave us to be honest.

I guess that's the only reason why Levy is willing to negotiate this year by the sounds of it, in that this may be the last chance to get a stupid fee before letting him go next summer (as I bet we would have promised/alluded to) for something that doesn't match his worth to us. So from that perspective, it makes sense.

So considering that, if the Real financial situation is that bad, then maybe Bale is off and we are working towards a conclusion to be able to replace him soon enough.

But is it that bad? Really? They are the ones who decided to spend a fudgeload of money on the other 4 or 5 guys they signed. That isn't our fault. And about 'dreams', I think it's a load of gonad*s to be honest. It won't be his dream move if he goes there in the wrong circumstances and ends up a failure. What would be the point? What is wrong with staying at Spurs, playing for the club that loves him and earning great money as it is?

Florentino Perez to ESPN on Bale: "I dont talk about players that dont belong to us and €100mill is too much for anyone"

Florentino Perez to ESPN on Bale: "I dont talk about players that dont belong to us and €100mill is too much for anyone"

Hmm that's an interesting statement considering that was the amount that he was supposedly willing to offer according to the media and he's had no problem talking about him up to now.

Is this the first sign we are seeing of Madrid giving up? [-o<

I reckon Madrid's next move is convincing Bale to kick up a fuss Suarez style to get the price down.

We surely have to have some sort of closure on this, if he isnt going, come out in the press and state once and for all, GB is not being sold this season, otherwise were going to continually have it until 2nd Sept !!!

We surely have to have some sort of closure on this, if he isnt going, come out in the press and state once and for all, GB is not being sold this season, otherwise were going to continually have it until 2nd Sept !!!

AVB said that last week after Monaco, none of these press ****'s give a brick.

Gareth needs to get his head down now and start training and playing

BaleBale_zpsfefd14d3.gif

to be fair the only internal statements coming out about bale have been that he isn't for sale...

Someone should tell Florentino Pérez that it simply isn't possible to buy an Aston Martin when you only have money for a SEAT.

Why? THere isnt any point! We've said he's not for sale and thats it. All making more statement does is keep the story in the press rather than letting it die down which it inevitably will do - things like the suarez story will take over, or the ROoney one, or journalists will run out of things to write

Also if you make more comments then at every press conference you gradually say more and more and you just fuel it

Back