• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/08/08/4173725/-

Perez said: "We have spoken to lots of people and let's see what happens in our negotiations - with this player (Bale) and others.

"We don't usually talk about other players, out of respect to the player, to the club and the president (Levy), who is a friend of mine, with whom I built a good friendship last summer during the signing of Luka Modric. "If I don't speak about names, I won't speak about money either... If you say 100 million, that's a lot [of money] - for anything! I can't speak and I shouldn't speak - out of respect to the club (Tottenham), I can't [say any more]..."

It's rather amusing.

Perez said (today):
"We don't usually talk about other players, out of respect to the player, to the club and the president..."
(source)

Perez said (3 weeks ago):
"Bale was born to play for Real Madrid"
(source)

Not just a tosser, but a lying tosser.

It's now becoming increasingly clear that...........:

1). Real Madrid have not got the money for Bale that Lewis and Levy are asking.

2). Bale is not really needed for their team.

3). Bale is not wanted by the Madrid board, Perez apart, or by the players themselves for the kind of money, Perez is being asked to stump up. CR7's no comment and lack of enthusiasm earlier in week will have hurt Bale.

4). Gareth Bale is in the form of his life and has many more years ahead of him. For now , he should stay where he's loved and appreciated!

Perez said (today):
"We don't usually talk about other players, out of respect to the player, to the club and the president..."
(source)

Perez said (3 weeks ago):
"Bale was born to play for Real Madrid"
(source)

Not just a tosser, but a lying tosser.

i wonder if over the weeks since the initial quotes we have met and spoke with them and basically made it clear that we aren't selling for anything less than X amount (X being something which they cannot afford) and also that if they carry on with the public courting we won't be selling to them next season either and will be offering him to every club with a billionaire sugar daddy instead.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/08/08/4173725/-

Perez said: "We have spoken to lots of people and let's see what happens in our negotiations - with this player (Bale) and others.

"We don't usually talk about other players, out of respect to the player, to the club and the president (Levy), who is a friend of mine, with whom I built a good friendship last summer during the signing of Luka Modric. "If I don't speak about names, I won't speak about money either... If you say 100 million, that's a lot [of money] - for anything! I can't speak and I shouldn't speak - out of respect to the club (Tottenham), I can't [say any more]..."

It's rather amusing.

Lying ****, now fudge off

It's now becoming increasingly clear that...........:

1). Real Madrid have not got the money for Bale that Lewis and Levy are asking.

2). Bale is not really needed for their team.

3). Bale is not wanted by the Madrid board, Perez apart, or by the players themselves for the kind of money, Perez is being asked to stump up. CR7's no comment and lack of enthusiasm earlier in week will have hurt Bale.

4). Gareth Bale is in the form of his life and has many more years ahead of him. For now , he should stay where he's loved and appreciated!

I think Perez is continuing to pander to support groups. I read somewhere (probably a spurious fact) that 99% of an online vote for Madrid fans wanted Bale as the galactico signing this season

Wonder if Levy has told him that the more they talk the less chance they have, hence all this "I cant speak" gonad*s.

Maybe he's changed his tune as he is now confident a deal will be done and there's no need anymore for him to try and unsettle Bale with his public comments?

I think Perez is continuing to pander to support groups. I read somewhere (probably a spurious fact) that 99% of an online vote for Madrid fans wanted Bale as the galactico signing this season

Yes, I remember hearing something like that too . They probably thought they'd be paying 50 million or thereabouts.

Maybe he's changed his tune as he is now confident a deal will be done and there's no need anymore for him to try and unsettle Bale with his public comments?

So he's done that by making a public comment?

So he's done that by making a public comment?
OK, worded that wrong. I meant maybe he doesn't feel the need to make unsettling comments (e.g. the Bale was born to play for Madrid gonad*s) anymore as he feels he has done his job. I don't know either way obviously, just playing devils advocate.

He probably needs Bale to start kicking up a fuss for this transfer to happen, so trying to put pressure on him by making him think it' might never happen.

What about the front page of AS today though? Fans thought he was only worth something like €60-€70. And the rumours that privately the players didn't think Bale was needed or worth the money

Any chance that those two factors will have made Perez back-track?!?!? He now realises that spending €100m on Bale wont guarantee him popularity

There is so many reports, opinions, unnamed sources on this story, you cant tell fact from fiction anymore. You hear nothing from Bale or Levy and have to rely on either gossip or Perez. Literally, you could read any 20 stories on this in a day but learn nothing solid from any of them.

We surely have to have some sort of closure on this, if he isnt going, come out in the press and state once and for all, GB is not being sold this season, otherwise were going to continually have it until 2nd Sept !!!

They have said Bale is not for sale a few times, not there fault if you do not believe them.

They have said Bale is not for sale a few times, not there fault if you do not believe them.

I do believe them, Ive said since day one on here and to my mates that he wont be sold...

I just wonder though if the club will be silent until Sept 2nd or not...

Back