• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I do believe them, Ive said since day one on here and to my mates that he wont be sold...

I just wonder though if the club will be silent until Sept 2nd or not...

i have no idea and am not bothered either way if they do or not, but i also think he is going nowhere :)

There is so many reports, opinions, unnamed sources on this story, you cant tell fact from fiction anymore. You hear nothing from Bale or Levy and have to rely on either gossip or Perez. Literally, you could read any 20 stories on this in a day but learn nothing solid from any of them.

Yep, but I love it!

Que sera, sera but in the meantime Spurs profile is raising world wide.

i have no idea and am not bothered either way if they do or not, but i also think he is going nowhere :)

Id love it if he came out next saturday and said im staying at Spurs then banged in a hatrick the next day against Palace

Ive said many a time - Bale needs to think objectively about this. Unreal Madrid are a fudging political ****ish circus and him joining could destroy him. What sort of team has players and fans deciding what players the club should go for? Maybe Chelscum and Barca barring Unreal Madrid.

Bale should take all this hoopla and nonsense and use it as motivation to show that he is worth the £100m and that he is worth more than Ronaldo. But it is imperitive we get CL next year so he can showcase his talents on the bigger stage, as there is only so much he can do in the PL (on a personal level)

Yep, but I love it!

Que sera, sera but in the meantime Spurs profile is raising world wide.

It is rising massivley. If we keep hold of Bale I honestly beleive that this can be one of the best things to happen to this club in a long time. I think it could grab us a load of global support and help us achieve massive profits.

Keep Bale and Madrid will have done us a huge favour!

I wonder whether, if United sell Rooney for 40m, they might come knocking with a cash plus players offer for Bale.

I wonder whether, if United sell Rooney for 40m, they might come knocking with a cash plus players offer for Bale.

Player swaps hardly ever happen. And if they do sell Rooney who could they offer us who would be surplus to requirments there and would realistically want to join us?

@AddictedtoSpurs

According to a poll from NBC Sports, Tottenham are the highest supported Premier League club in the USA

The strange thing is that although 85m is an amazing deal, what value can you put on Bale in terms of sponsorship, image rights, shirt sales etc and obviously on the field peformances. I actually think if we offered him enough money he'd stay but we'd have to some how make him a huge exception to our wage structure without tinkling the rest of the players off.

@AddictedtoSpurs

According to a poll from NBC Sports, Tottenham are the highest supported Premier League club in the USA

Could insert a history joke but can't be fudged, know you're not an idiot and probably didn't see it. there was an article about this on the site a few days back. Apparently we had 22% of the poll.

Could insert a history joke but can't be fudged, know you're not an idiot and probably didn't see it. there was an article about this on the site a few days back. Apparently we had 22% of the poll.

Defo didnt as Ive been in Ibiza, 22% is slightly different to 1st hahaha !!!

The strange thing is that although 85m is an amazing deal, what value can you put on Bale in terms of sponsorship, image rights, shirt sales etc and obviously on the field peformances. I actually think if we offered him enough money he'd stay but we'd have to some how make him a huge exception to our wage structure without tinkling the rest of the players off.

At the moment I'm not sure how tinkled off our players would really be. Bale is a headline player and I expect the rest of the players appreciate his worth to our club. When Paulinho joined, he stated that he was delighted that Bale (and AVB) was staying.

Surely, the players realise that Bale is an exception at this point in time. The only thing the higher wage would do is create a new ceiling for wages of exceptional players. Our players would play and strive towards those higher levels.

It's now becoming increasingly clear that...........:

1). Real Madrid have not got the money for Bale that Lewis and Levy are asking.

2). Bale is not really needed for their team.

3). Bale is not wanted by the Madrid board, Perez apart, or by the players themselves for the kind of money, Perez is being asked to stump up. CR7's no comment and lack of enthusiasm earlier in week will have hurt Bale.

4). Gareth Bale is in the form of his life and has many more years ahead of him. For now , he should stay where he's loved and appreciated!

Bale will get bigger coverage if Spurs get CL this season...The Premiership is where the prestiege is.....

He knows the score in the Prem.........

Spain could turn out not so good for him..... We have signed some great players.........

and ...there may be more to come.........................................................................................

Come on you Spurs...................................................................................................................................

Come on Gareth Bale............................................................................................................................................................

I think we're at the closest stage to Real Madrid, where a decision to stay with us or not is as tough as it can be, than we've been in a long time......with all that is happening, the future is very Lilywhite.

Back