• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Stop being a drama queen :ross:....send me to GG prison.

How about we conduct this via pm like you suggested rather then doing it publicly....but if you want to do it here i can copy and paste my pm on here? it's up to you really.

After taking a deep breath, I have decided to remove my reply from here and place it in a PM. People in glasshouses should not throw the first stone. Think long and hard about that, especially before you consider replying.

Steff i'll say it again. I'm comfortable saying what i said via pm on here as it makes no difference to me. You on the other hand specifically stated that i have 2 options:

a) respond via pm
b) respond on here

i decided that option A was the sensible approach. 2 minutes later you quote my post after i've already said i'll PM you telling me that you're waiting and asking me another question about the same subject we were about to discuss via pm :roll eyes:...you even ask me a question so this glasshouse talk doesn't really apply being that i'm happy to post my pm here.

Steff i'll say it again. I'm comfortable saying what i said via pm on here as it makes no difference to me. You on the other hand specifically stated that i have 2 options:

a) respond via pm
b) respond on here

i decided that option A was the sensible approach. 2 minutes later you quote my post after i've already said i'll PM you telling me that you're waiting and asking me another question about the same subject we were about to discuss via pm :roll eyes:...you even ask me a question so this glasshouse talk doesn't really apply being that i'm happy to post my pm here.

The glasshouse talk was about being a drama queen. Even you know that.

To get this back on topic, explain how Redknapp developed Bale (a question I posed in this, err, Gareth Bale thread in response to a comment you made)? The ONLY reason he put Bale in the team was that Benny got hurt.

The glasshouse talk was about being a drama queen. Even you know that.

To get this back on topic, explain how Redknapp developed Bale (a question I posed in this, err, Gareth Bale thread in response to a comment you made)? The ONLY reason he put Bale in the team was that Benny got hurt.

Even i? i'm quite an intenlligent guy (minus my sometimes poor grammar) and obtained a 2:1 in Business Administration so less of the patronising talk please steff.

So because initially Bale only got in the team due to an injury means redknapp couldn't have developed Bale's game? yes the circumstances for him getting into the team at first might be considered lucky but what has that got to do with his development under harry?

Even i? i'm quite an intenlligent guy (minus my sometimes poor grammar) and obtained a 2:1 in Business Administration so less of the patronising talk please steff.

So because initially Bale only got in the team due to an injury means redknapp couldn't have developed Bale's game? yes the circumstances for him getting into the team at first might be considered lucky but what has that got to do with his development under harry?

Stop being a drama queen...:ross:

Do you see a marked difference in Bale's game this season, despite the fact that by now, everyone should knowhow to mark him?

Do you see a marked difference in Bale's game this season, despite the fact that by now, everyone should knowhow to mark him?

Sorry to jump in, but Bale like any player the more games they play, the more experience they gain and in a lot of cases a player will improve. Raheem Sterling at Liverpool for example he has got better and better as this season as gone on.

[/U][/I][/B]

Sorry to jump in, but Bale like any player the more games they play, the more experience they gain and in a lot of cases a player will improve. Raheem Sterling at Liverpool for example he has got better and better as this season as gone on.

Last season, Bale realized he needed to develop his game. He started coming inside. Worked against Norwich And then he just did it whenever. There was no rhyme or reason to it, he seemingly bore the weight of decision on his shoulders, culminating in QPR away where he quite simply looked lost as he wandered around trying to help us by doing it all alone. This season, both he and Lennon are far more purposeful in their movement and decisions. Bale has scored 5 (I think it's 5) goals with his right foot. Before this season, you had a better chance of stopping Bale if you forced him onto his right. No more. THis and his smarter movement doesn't come about simply from experience, though obviously that helps. It comes from working hard on the training pitch. Sterling is great right now, but he is new and fresh; people haven't quite sussed him in their system. Next season will be his first major test, although to be fair, I think Rogers is a fine coach and knows how to handle him.

Please jump in, delighted you have, we need to get this back on track and it's nice discussing Bale with fellow supporters...

The player comparison between teams is ways skewed. I remember last season how so many on here were saying that only one of Chelsea's first team would have managed to get in to our team: well the conclusion to the season kinda showed that we were a little wrong, didn't it?

As fans we either overhype or over criticise our players.

Steff i've realised something mate. You're just as petty as i am and you suffer from the same faults in terms of how you react when you feel you've been wronged. Like me you prolong it to such a level that people start thinking you're the one that started all the brick in the first place. Unlike me though (who fully admits these faults and embraces it) you're oblivious to it.

marked difference? no. He was fantastic the last 2 seasons which is why he got into the UEFA team of the year last year. This season he's been very good but i don't see this marked difference that you speak of. H still roams about, still beats a man for pace and trickery, still contributes in terms of goals (assists not as much i think, and he still sometimes leaves the lb exposed.

5th booking and suspended for Everton?

Why can't he just put his foot on the ground and fall like a normal person?

5th booking and suspended for Everton?

Why can't he just put his foot on the ground and fall like a normal person?

Copying from the OMT

Bale is NOT suspended against Everton

He has 5 bookings in all competitions this season (including the Europa League), but only 3 of them has been in the PL or Carling Cup

He's the biggest diver in the league bar maybe Suarez and even he doesn't seem to be diving as much this season. It's getting utterly ridiculous now.

Stop. Diving.

Ronaldo has many good attributes. Diving is not one of them. Copy what counts, Gareth, copy what counts.

He needs to shape up alright, but so do the refs. It doesn't HAVE to be a yellow just because he goes down clumsy.

Back