• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

My concerns with signing him is the will be so many injuries that will keep him out for small periods of time that he wont ever get match sharpness.

Hopefully he does not go away with Wales and can be back for our next game.
That injury came form the scissor tackle on him and was nothing to do fitness. That’s gonna happen with quality players getting hatcheted down
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him pull out of the internationals now as you say

They clattered NDombele every time he broke, they clattered Bale, they clattered Kane, I suppose that is football when two people see a game differently. I thought they were cloggers.
I didn’t see that. The Bale one was a yellow. They did some tactical fouling (as every team in the league does, especially the top ones) on Ndombele, but nothing dangerous and the Kane foul you get a few of every game.

It was tactical thing for them
Quite clever TBF
The Chelsea lad did loads of them

Yep he was dishing it out all game. It was good to see Hojbjerg leave one on him later in the game.
I always feel if the ref won't help you can always get one of your midfield minders to niggly foul but make sure you land on them in a painful manner and have a word in their ear to advise them against any further challenges.
I certainly took great pleasure that we beat them and that Chelsea clown shoe hit the post.

Yep he was dishing it out all game. It was good to see Hojbjerg leave one on him later in the game.
I always feel if the ref won't help you can always get one of your midfield minders to niggly foul but make sure you land on them in a painful manner and have a word in their ear to advise them against any further challenges.
I certainly took great pleasure that we beat them and that Chelsea clown shoe hit the post.
He didn’t hit the post
It was a foot wide but the commentators didn’t want to correct themselves

Call me old-fashioned but I'd settle for refs doing their fudging jobs and handing out the appropriate cards in the appropriate colours.
There was definitely a lot of targeted fouling going on I thought. Quite clever in the sense that it was often in areas of the pitch that were far from their own goal. Stopped us building but without drawing the ire of the ref.

They clattered NDombele every time he broke, they clattered Bale, they clattered Kane, I suppose that is football when two people see a game differently. I thought they were cloggers.

Ndombele got clattered quite a few times. Struck me that they were seeing if he fancied it because he's had a history of not liking the physical battle.

There was definitely a lot of targeted fouling going on I thought. Quite clever in the sense that it was often in areas of the pitch that were far from their own goal. Stopped us building but without drawing the ire of the ref.
Interestingly we have committed more fouls per game than WBA this season (13.1 for us vs 11.4 for them). We’re actually 4th behind Man Utd, Southampton and Brighton for fouls so officially one of the dirtiest teams in the PL.

Interestingly we have committed more fouls per game than WBA this season (13.1 for us vs 11.4 for them). We’re actually 4th behind Man Utd, Southampton and Brighton for fouls so officially one of the dirtiest teams in the PL.

Because the refs actually call stuff against us as vs. for .. I looked at the City/Pool game, zero fudging chance if Walker made the same foul against us that he did against Mane we get a penalty .. absolutely zero

Agree with the general consensus .. the chelsea scumbag should have been off, repeated niggling/professional fouling the entire fudging game ..

Back