• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Now I believe. If there's one year since the inception of the league that a winner's parade would be cancelled, or a title made illegal to celebrate or even report in the media, you just know it would be a Spurs year.

Haha we really do believe the glass is half empty don't we? And whatever is in the glass is not beer...it's probably fudging tinkle.

We should collectively sue this club for PTSD.

Now I believe. If there's one year since the inception of the league that a winner's parade would be cancelled, or a title made illegal to celebrate or even report in the media, you just know it would be a Spurs year.
I’d take it!

If we've won the league I wouldn't care, although most of what the press will focus on is how long it's been since the last win.
Knowing our luck the season will be declared null and void just minutes before the final whistle goes on a game we were winning 6-0 to clinch the title.

Working with a scum coach while on international duty doesn't make Mourinho comfortable!
He always finds an angle doesn’t he?! Can’t hold bale back this time, so just adds some pressure on the junior coaches in charge by sowing a seed that bad management of his player could be due to an ulterior motive!

He always finds an angle doesn’t he?! Can’t hold bale back this time, so just adds some pressure on the junior coaches in charge by sowing a seed that bad management of his player could be due to an ulterior motive!

I saw it as a line for the fans.

But he's also a super competitive guy. He doesn't want anyone else working with his players truth be told, least of all our intense rivals.

Back