• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Ronaldo's comments have gotta hurt Bale a little bit. He loves Ronaldo.

I saw the video with Ronaldo earlier and his comments didn't come across how they did in the papers who reported them, he just seemed totally respectful of the club and just said he's not in a position to say how much a player is worth and doesn't want to talk about another team's player, sorry.

I saw the video with Ronaldo earlier and his comments didn't come across how they did in the papers who reported them, he just seemed totally respectful of the club and just said he's not in a position to say how much a player is worth and doesn't want to talk about another team's player, sorry.

Yeah I got that impression but one part of the interview was interesting. The bit where he said "It's not up to me to decide whether he's worth that much money or not", hardly a ringing endorsement.

if he had said something different you'd all be slagging him saying he's tapping Bale up ffs :lol:

Wonder if attention will turn to Suarez instead now?

Saurez's style playing Real will not clash with Ronaldo....Bale and Ronaldo are too similar in how they play!!!!!!!

Saurez is a world class player..If he came to Spurs ..even if Bale left he would fill the gap..and I believe we would definately get Champions League..

What are Real Madrid waiting for....plus Champions League garenteed for Suarez...plus..it would suit Liverpool not letting Suarez go to Le Arsholes........

Good friend of mine works at Alan sugars company. He told me that Simon sugar (his son) said the Bale deal was OFF.

don't shoot the messenger. Just hope it's true.

interesting listening earlier to G Neville's views on Bale to Madrid - basically said its 12 months to soon. would walk into a hostile atmosphere/arrogant atmosphere.......in essence doesn't think Bale has the confidence to pull it off at Madrid.

Obviously we ARE spurs fans and are gonna be biased .....but most neutrals I have spoken to have echoed the same sentiments.

Gareth you are a STAR in the EPL (best league in the world not a 2 horse show) you are the main man here and will be paid handsomely for it........you can take the pens/freekicks/corners/throw ins if you like maybe even the armband.......just please effin stay.......it makes sense to give us one more season at least........

Last edited:

Bundesliga is the best league in the world by a large distance. But that isn't the subject at hand.

I really think Bale will stay. May not play against Palace, but he should.

interesting listening earlier to G Neville's views on Bale to Madrid - basically said its 12 months to soon. would walk into a hostile atmosphere/arrogant atmosphere.......in essence doesn't think Bale has the confidence to pull it off at Madrid.

Obviously we ARE spurs fans and are gonna be biased .....but most neutrals I have spoken to have echoed the same sentiments.

Gareth you are a STAR in the EPL (best league in the world not a 2 horse show) you are the main man here and will be paid handsomely for it........you can take the pens/freekicks/corners/throw ins if you like maybe even the armband.......just please effin stay.......it makes sense to give us one more season at least........

I agree with Neville.

I think all those guys who bet on Bale to stay should make plans for their winnings.

I agree with Neville.

I think all those guys who bet on Bale to stay should make plans for their winnings.

interesting with J Carragher on MNF footie from now on...... he annoyed me quite a bit and isn't a patch on Neville's analysis-opinion......perhaps he will grow on me but I thought Ed & Neville were just fine....no need to add another in the mix....

perhaps Carragher just annoyed me cause he thinks us losing bale is worse than suarez exiting anfield..... Neville made him look silly a few times.... perhaps I should cut him some slack......he did score an awful lot of important goals for us.

Bundesliga is the best league in the world by a large distance. But that isn't the subject at hand.

I really think Bale will stay. May not play against Palace, but he should.

Hmm, I've maintained that La Liga has been the best for a couple of seasons. It definitely ain't the premier league. I'm not sure about the depth of the Bundesliga beyond the top 10. But the top 6 or so are definitely all very good sides (with 2 great sides).

interesting with J Carragher on MNF footie from now on...... he annoyed me quite a bit and isn't a patch on Neville's analysis-opinion......perhaps he will grow on me but I thought Ed & Neville were just fine....no need to add another in the mix....

perhaps Carragher just annoyed me cause he thinks us losing bale is worse than suarez exiting anfield..... Neville made him look silly a few times.... perhaps I should cut him some slack......he did score an awful lot of important goals for us.

he also said Emirates Marketing Project have done the best transfer business, the prices they have paid compared to us, I dont actually think they have, we have...

Hmm, I've maintained that La Liga has been the best for a couple of seasons. It definitely ain't the premier league. I'm not sure about the depth of the Bundesliga beyond the top 10. But the top 6 or so are definitely all very good sides (with 2 great sides).

2 teams only who can win it, its a yawnfest every season like Scotland, 1, Germany 2, PL, 3 Spain

Back