• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Exclusive - Gareth Bale tells Andre Villas-Boas he wants to leave Tottenham for Real Madrid

Gareth Bale's move to Real Madrid has taken a step closer after the Tottenham star told Andre Villas-Boas he wants to join the La Liga side, talkSPORT understands.

The 24-year-old reported for training on Wednesday morning and it's understood the former Southampton star held talks with the Portuguese boss about his future.
Real Madrid have reportedly bid £85million for the PFA Player and Young Player of the Year and, despite Spurs' desire of an offer closer to £100m, Bale's request to leave will allow the deal to be concluded swiftly.
The meeting appears to remove one of the last obstacles in front of the deal and Bale is widely expected to become a Real Madrid player in the coming weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual TalkSport BS? hoping for some high drivetime ratings?

Exclusive - Gareth Bale tells Andre Villas-Boas he wants to leave Tottenham for Real Madrid

Gareth Bale's move to Real Madrid has taken a step closer after the Tottenham star told Andre Villas-Boas he wants to join the La Liga side, talkSPORT understands.

The 24-year-old reported for training on Wednesday morning and it's understood the former Southampton star held talks with the Portuguese boss about his future.
Real Madrid have reportedly bid £85million for the PFA Player and Young Player of the Year and, despite Spurs' desire of an offer closer to £100m, Bale's request to leave will allow the deal to be concluded swiftly.
The meeting appears to remove one of the last obstacles in front of the deal and Bale is widely expected to become a Real Madrid player in the coming weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual TalkSport BS? hoping for some high drivetime ratings?

The only thing that would possibly 'allow the deal to be concluded quickly' is if Real Madrid pay whatever Levy wants them to.

Although he is one of best players to ever grace the Lilywhite... Am i the only one that feels ready to see him go, i don't understand why, but these stories and everything (may be fake) just make me long for it to be over. If it's to happen, happen now! So we have time to reinvest... We'll never replace him but by GHod we have to try!

I'd imagine that we already know a lot of our targets sell price and we will simply just purchase them under the guise of a statement by Levy that Lewis is backing Tottenham. So we will go for the Roma player Prankik or whatever his name is, Guarin, that Croation kid, Jackson Martinez has a 35m fee on him.. bosch!, even the Benfica players will have fees set.

I can see us going

Bang to the beat of the drum

35m Jackson Martinez
35m Nicolas Gaitan
20m Miralem Pjanic
15m Fredy Guarin
10m Alen Halilovic

Is this a joke?

5 players who have never played in the premierleague and not good enough for that matter... :lol:

This is exactly why we shouldnt sell Bale

Is this a joke?

5 players who have never played in the premierleague and not good enough for that matter... :lol:

This is exactly why we shouldnt sell Bale

Because you disagree with some guy on the internet about how the funds should be spent if he is sold?

Quick! Someone inform Levy!

If (and I stress "if") this is true, then for gods sake let him go and get this done as soon as possible. Every day that goes by is just making next season harder for us.

I think Bale is a massive pull for a lot of prospective players. If he were to be sold do people really expect the sort of names being flown about to be interested in a move to Spurs? I don't. Paulinho's already stated that he was told Bale would stay. Why else mention that if it wasn't part of the reason for him joining?

998537_10151691588936708_897000366_n.jpg

How on earth would talksport know what Bale said to AVB unless Bale/ his agent leaked it to them?

The press are going to look fudging stupid when Bale accepting a new contract is announced.

How the fudge do they know that Bale told AVB this? Were they eavesdropping? Did they have cameras and voice recorders in there? Were they actually at the meeting?

(I would expect Bale to have said that but only a hunch)

Spot on. Thats all I heard on the way home on TS. TS believe this, TS believe that......You believe, or you actually know for sure??

What makes you think that will happen? I'm just looking for some reasons for optimism!

I just cannot see it happening tbh. His kid is not even a year old yet and i don't see him moving her over to Spain at such a young age and also he still seems very immature to me what with videos i have seen. I just can't see him moving over to spain, having to learn the lingo and having no one over there he knows other than rat boy who is obviously a very quirt kind of guy.

He will miss the banter and the chemistry at Spurs and all his mates are here. He reminds me of mates i used to knock about with, up for a laugh and immature.

Really can't see it happening until he grows up as he looks like a mummies boy to me.

Im sure avb and bale simply had a spot of cheescake and green tea together and nothing more...

Ive never had the chance to see him live...he was injured last time i was at the lane. Stay for one more season, gareth my boy!

Back