• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fuel Strike

"undertaking in heavy traffic".....is that how people justify sitting in the middle or outside lane at 65mph? :eek:

I will play the game, but my criteria for the bad driver is:

- Pulling into the outside lane without indicating (or indicating at the same time as pulling out)
- Driving at 30-55mph on a single carriageway (after a national speed limit sign)
- Not apologising for making a driving error / not thanking a driver for letting you out
- Driving at 40-45mph through M1 or M25 motorway roadworks (50 mph limit)
- Overtaking a car and then reducing speed (to a speed less than the car overtaken)

I will not include lorries, just road cars

- People who dont understand that you give way to the right on a roundabout!
- Bright headlights. Not even fog lights, but cars that have souped up headlights.
- Learner drivers. Learning at peak hours/Rush hour.
- Drivers who religously drive at 5MPH below the speed limit.

1* I once saw a bloke from one of the motoring organisations being interviewed, his guideline for how fast cars should be going on any given road was that your minimum speed should be the speed limit for the class of vehicle above yours. Hope that makes sense.

2* My guess is that those who stay well below the speed limit in average speed camera areas are those who don't have cruise control fitted, I know that I tend to err on the side of caution when driving a works van but set my CC at a smidgen under 50mph in my own car.

Personally I use the limit plus 10% "rule"

If it's 50mph, I will set CC for 55mph

Your speedo is invariably out anyway. If you set it at a smidgen under 50mph, you'll probably be doing about 45mph (or about 10mph less than you need to!)

- People who dont understand that you give way to the right on a roundabout!
- Bright headlights. Not even fog lights, but cars that have souped up headlights.
- Learner drivers. Learning at peak hours/Rush hour.
- Drivers who religously drive at 5MPH below the speed limit.

Yes, and also:

- People too brick scared to pull out at a roundabout / dangerous junction
- Not turning off full beam for oncoming cars when in pitch dark conditions

The Government needs to take the blame for this self-fulfilling prophecy.

It's the height of irresponsibility, to suggest that people fill up more than they need to, when - even if a strike were called - there has to be 7 days of notice. Francis Maude - the useless fudge who does absolutely nothing - even suggesting people fill jerrycans. One problem: it's illegal, you stupid, useless prick.

That's the sort of dumb ****s who are 'running' the country.

This!

p7ypd.jpg

This is actually urban myth. The worst drivers on the road are MPV driving women, followed by most people in 4x4s, followed by lorry drivers who insist on merging without looking "because it'll take so long to get back up to speed"... Go ahead and jack knife then and make another needless traffic jam you retarded ****... followed by Audi drivers, followed by Volvo drivers, followed by BMW drivers (of which I am one), followed by the rest.

Does MPV include those off road monstrosities that posh women drive around central London and which never go off road? Because they really are the worse drivers. (And yeah that might sound like a comment from the politics of envy, but it really isn't, just can't understand why people drive 4x4s in cities with narrow streets etc when they are never likely to need to go off road ever!!!)

"undertaking in heavy traffic".....is that how people justify sitting in the middle or outside lane at 65mph? :eek:

I will play the game, but my criteria for the bad driver is:

- Pulling into the outside lane without indicating (or indicating at the same time as pulling out)
- Driving at 30-55mph on a single carriageway (after a national speed limit sign)
- Not apologising for making a driving error / not thanking a driver for letting you out
- Driving at 40-45mph through M1 or M25 motorway roadworks (50 mph limit)
- Overtaking a car and then reducing speed (to a speed less than the car overtaken)

I will not include lorries, just road cars

In which case your arguement makes no sense. You might catch a BMW driver merging dangerously, but the rest of the scenarios you describe are more the realm of the Volvo. You're more likely t catch a Beemer up your arse than the one causing tailbacks. If anything, you sound like an impatient, aggressive ****... Just like the rest of us :lol:

Never mind 40-45, the guns are set for 20% so you can happily cruise at the top end of 50s. Anyone that pulls into the fast lane and then does 50 does my head in!

Anyway, I think you've miss understood me me. I'm talking about people that weave through traffic like they're doing the canon ball run. Very dangerous.

Does MPV include those off road monstrosities that posh women drive around central London and which never go off road? Because they really are the worse drivers. (And yeah that might sound like a comment from the politics of envy, but it really isn't, just can't understand why people drive 4x4s in cities with narrow streets etc when they are never likely to need to go off road ever!!!)

Is it worse to drive a 4 x 4 in narrow street if it is not as wide as a non 2wd car ? Our sportscars worse than 4 x 4s ? Is a longer vehicle worse than a wider vehicle ? Is a 4 x 4 with better fuel economy than a small 2wd car better or worse in your eyes ? So many questions...

Is it worse to drive a 4 x 4 in narrow street if it is not as wide as a non 2wd car ? Our sportscars worse than 4 x 4s ? Is a longer vehicle worse than a wider vehicle ? Is a 4 x 4 with better fuel economy than a small 2wd car better or worse in your eyes ? So many questions...

Somebody's just bought their missus a new Evoque :lol:

I find the most 'special' drivers to be those in VW Golfs. Many a Golf I do see cutting up traffic behind me, then tearing up my arse - er, actually trying to race me :/ R8 vs VW Golf: hmm, I wonder who might win that one.

Well I'm fudged then... I'm a Volvo driving 4 by 4 driver, and my fun car is an RS32. Does that make me twice as bad as every other driver on the road then?

some dizzy tart just set herself on fire whilst filling her plastic cans after a panic buy. 40% fudging burns. Misery for the rest of her life.

I wish I could set Francis Maude on fire. Him and his fudging mate Dave 'large pastie' Cameron.

some dizzy tart just set herself on fire whilst filling her plastic cans after a panic buy. 40% fudging burns. Misery for the rest of her life.

I wish I could set Francis Maude on fire. Him and his fudging mate Dave 'large pastie' Cameron.

I don't think there was a problem with what Cameron said, but Maude needs to be strung up by his balls. Idiotic at best, that one.

I don't think there was a problem with what Cameron said, but Maude needs to be strung up by his balls. Idiotic at best, that one.

theres an old fable:

the ship is sinking.
sea captain says "dont blame me, my crew are all brick"
other sea captain replies "yes, but youre the captain of the brick"

Back