• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Franco Baldini - New Technical Director

Re: The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Think this is a great move for club, highly rated and lot top sides were looking at him.

Re: Franco Baldini

so this still hasn't been confirmed? id laugh my ass off if he ends up at liverpool or arsenal or something. after all you ggers have made all your baldini signings. maybe we should wait before we all prejac all over the place.

so this still hasn't been confirmed? id laugh my ass off if he ends up at liverpool or arsenal or something. after all you ggers have made all your baldini signings. maybe we should wait before we all prejac all over the place.

Why would we it have been confirmed already? He only left Roma a few days ago. Someone of his integrity just might not have been negotiating with a contract different club whilst still employed by another.

Or perhaps he signed last week and our website is still waiting to be updated...

its Pjanic

As in 'Pjanic on the streets of London', as the headline writers will surely utilise.

I'm not sure most Sun readers would get a Smith's reference, Spurs Pjanic Buy more likely. Football365 might run with the former though.

It's it's.

fp.gif

Or Levy trying his last minute signing tactic again....

He's a free agent, but it wouldn't surprise me. Still, mustn't complain. At least the people running our club are both intelligent enough and knowledgeable enough about the world of football to approach someone like Baldini, who I consider one of the best in the business.

It could be a lot, lot worse. We could have appointed Joe Kinnear by now. :)

Roma fan and Italian journo didier Mingo just said on radio that Baldini is ours and that he is also taking a player from Roma but didnt catch the name. It wasnt pjanic. Think it finished with a "o".

Sorry for the cryptic :lol:

This talk on radio is all due to AVB being PSG's priority. They said he should stay and that hes asked Levy to spend big, and we're about to spend big.

Roma fan and Italian journo didier Mingo just said on radio that Baldini is ours and that he is also taking a player from Roma but didnt catch the name. It wasnt pjanic. Think it finished with a "o".

Sorry for the cryptic :lol:

Pablo Osvaldo
Marquinho
Marco Borriello
Nicolas Burdisso
Dodo
Mattias Destro
Loic Nego
Marcos D'Alessandro

Take your pick.

Back