• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

For people from the old board

This may be a dumb question but how did they know he googled her 40,000 times.

I'm asking on behalf of all red blooded males who have typed in Big Massive tits into google.

All your traffic can be logged by the ISP. They obviously do fudge all with that info though, or I would have had hordes of angry villagers outside my house with burning torches and pitchforks, years ago....

Out of interest, his working life. Did they check his work computers also, if so at any point did his work think hang on a minute.

I noticed he worked for Sky.

Did he work for Sky throughtout all this, was he tin tacked at somepoint. Seems strange they could keep him on considering the situation with what happened to their anchor newsreader Kate Burley.

I swear I keep seeing the same post again and again every time I click to read new posts. :-k

Out of interest, his working life. Did they check his work computers also, if so at any point did his work think hang on a minute.

I noticed he worked for Sky.

Did he work for Sky throughtout all this, was he tin tacked at somepoint. Seems strange they could keep him on considering the situation with what happened to their anchor newsreader Kate Burley.

Sorry - not right for me to respond to this...

Glad to hear it mate, I believe I saw your wife on 'This Morning' (didn't catch the name at the time) but I heard that she was talking about a stalking and this case instantly came to mind. I hope like someone else said he can't handle it and tops himself, absolute scum!

Glad to hear it mate, I believe I saw your wife on 'This Morning' (didn't catch the name at the time) but I heard that she was talking about a stalking and this case instantly came to mind. I hope like someone else said he can't handle it and tops himself, absolute scum!

Yeah that was her...

Superhudd, nothing said wrong, just don't think I should answer the question

I honestly don't know what his family think or if they have tried to get him to stop, although if they have tried, they failed!

What I do know is that when I have seen them in court, they shout at abuse at ME! Calling me a troublemaker etc...

When I asked the question, thats exactly what I thought you were going to say. Idiots are defending him rather than getting him help.

Hi Dawaxman,

I signed up just to say that I hope you and your lovely wife are now able to enjoy life, I have followed your story somewhat and so pleased that you are making a difference to the stalking laws in this country. People such as yourselves that don't give up when the days are in no doubt dark, deserve a fruitfal happy future. Please realise that your pain will go on to help thousands of others in the future that will not suffer the way you have these past years.

Hugs to you and your wife. xxx

Shelly

Hi Dawaxman,

I signed up just to say that I hope you and your lovely wife are now able to enjoy life, I have followed your story somewhat and so pleased that you are making a difference to the stalking laws in this country. People such as yourselves that don't give up when the days are in no doubt dark, deserve a fruitfal happy future. Please realise that your pain will go on to help thousands of others in the future that will not suffer the way you have these past years.

Hugs to you and your wife. xxx

Shelly

Thanks, means a lot- and I agree, I really hope that Claire's campaigning can help others, in similar situations to her, not suffer like we have had to

I saw an article in the paper the other day and thought it must be your wife. Hope the bloke gets whats coming to him in prison

And so we move on three years and he is today jailed for a third time for 3 1/2 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-harassed-12-years-jailed-time-campaign.html

What the fcuk.

The man is obviously ill, needs putting into an mental institute not prison. When will they say this is an illness.

The guy should be locked up until he has got all his marbles back.

I hope Dawaxman, your wife is exacting change out there.. something really needs to be done. Hopefully your wife has all the shows lined up over the next few days to get the point across..... again!

Just seen this! Cases like this really annoy me, it is obvious the guy must be mentally ill but the soft sentences handed out for serial offenders really give me the hump. I know you cant lock everyone up for every little offence but I really think serial offenders should be given really harsh jail terms. I am not talking about teens getting into the odd bit of trouble when they are young, but the serial offenders. How many times do you hear of someone with say 40 driving convictions who are still driving about with no insurance etc. Or burgalars or shoplifters who have so many convictions but keep on as soon as they are released from a short sentence. I suupose there must be a very small minority who get reformed, but most of these serial offenders are never going to get a job. I mean who would take a chance and employ someone with a lengthy criminal record.
In my opinion this guy should have got at least 20 years so his victim will not have to start worrying in just over a years time when he is released again(depending if he has spent time on remand prior to sentencing)
Sorry rant now over!

Back