• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

For people from the old board

Not the end...more the beginning of the positive side to what Claire can do. She is great with the media, and is really helping to champion the law being changed...I'm very proud

Not the end...more the beginning of the positive side to what Claire can do. She is great with the media, and is really helping to champion the law being changed...I'm very proud

well if that freak fudges up again and i hope he does not but if he does his next sentance should be even longer, really though the needs to be some sort of treatment cos just locking them up will not do it.

im not being funny but electric shock treatment can work with extreme stuff.

Kylie Minogue calls in police over Twitter stalker threats

Kylie Minogue, the Australian pop star, has called in police after being threatened by a stalker on Twitter.

The 43-year-old singer reported the "deluded weirdo" to the authorities after the person sent her threatening messages.

In a message posted to the micro-blogging site on Tuesday, the diminutive singer said that while she adored her more than one million followers, one of them was not her ÔÇ£loverÔÇØ, her nickname for supporters.

"I love 1,033,861 of you LOVERS, but 1 is not a lover, just a deluded weirdo making threat #andthatdoesnotmakeyouspecial So..police alerted," she tweeted on Tuesday.

The former television soap star, who has successfully battled breast cancer, was immediately inundated with messages of support from fans after she disclosed the threats.

A groundswell of support for her was generated on the social networking site, with many vowing to protect her and hundreds ÔÇ£retweetingÔÇØ her message.

"I hope whoever's threatening @kylieminogue knows there's more than 1,000,000 of us ready to jump to her defence," wrote one.

Another wrote: "No-one messes with our Kylie. Leave her alone.ÔÇØ

Wrote another: "We got your back. Stay sparkly", while another tweeted: "Whoever the weirdo is I hope he (I assume its a he) gets what he deserves. Leave Kylie alone. #andthatdoesnotmakeyouspecial".

Minogue, who is currently dating Spanish model Andres Velencoso, celebrates her 25th anniversary as a professional singer this year, after her hit debut single "Locomotion" was released in 1987.

The singer, orginally from Melbourne, who rose to fame after a stint on the Australian television soap Neighbours, has previously attracted unwanted attention.

In 2003 she received more than 700 threatening letters at her home in Chelsea, west London and to her British record company, EMI.

The letters started as ordinary fan mail but become increasingly aggressive. The singer's management later said the letters "were of an annoying nature" rather than being dangerous.

The previous year, the singer disclosed that she had been stalked by a fan for five years but believed the man meant no harm. The latest case is unlikely to detract from the pop star's 25th anniversary year celebrations.

Her plans include a live show at Sydney's Mardi Gras in March and re-recordings of some of her classic tracks backed by an orchestra.

Her spokesman was unavailable for comment on Tuesday. It is not clear which country's police force she has contacted.

fudging sickos out there. Lock all these clams up and let them have their way with each other.

Thanks for the link mate - wow! Some major brickwalls weren't there!?! Not being taken seriously, etc.

Well done to your missus for the interview, must have taken a lot of strength.

If this law passed - how would it affect paparazzi, journalists, etc?

Thanks for the link mate - wow! Some major brickwalls weren't there!?! Not being taken seriously, etc.

Well done to your missus for the interview, must have taken a lot of strength.

If this law passed - how would it affect paparazzi, journalists, etc?

Not sure re journos etc, but I think Leveson Inquiry has sorted them out for the moment...

Yes, I remember you posting this mate. Hope the twisted bastard get's a rough time in the nick, and as plenty of time to think about his actions.

Thanks guys - media coverage has been great - Claire really seems to be getting somewhere with the Stalking Laws...

Best of luck Marc, very pleased that sicko is banged up and that Clare is managing to make some headway in terms of changes to the law.

Awesome Dawson - maybe your girlfriend should find a different bar to work in - it ain't worth anything bad happening and you would regret it if it did

Some nutter was waiting for my girlfriend to finish work last weekend (she finishes at 3 or 4am) he offered her a lift and a job working for him. She stupidly accepted the lift. Don't worry I told her this was the most stupid thing she could have done. Fact is she gets paid $120 for a nights bar work and the taxi is $10. She grew up in Rio too which is a far from safer than Melbourne, although I explained a nutter is a nutter regardless of where you live.

Sunday morning when she told me about this, I went nuts and took her phone and found a message from him (sent at 4.30am).

I called him up and told him to listen very carefully, whilst I informed him that if he ever hangs around outside her bar again or contacts her I will rip him out of his bricky car by his hair and stamp on his head until he loses consciousness. He claimed he was only doing her a favour which he probably was but I have no time for these sickos who make this world an unsafe place for women and children. I dread the day I have a daughter for fear of this sort of thing happening to her.

Sorry, rant over.

How did he get her number ? If i hadnt read your later post I would have thought he turned out not to be a nutter as nothing went wrong, he dropped her off no problems.

Thanks guys - media coverage has been great - Claire really seems to be getting somewhere with the Stalking Laws...

What do his family make of all this ? have they tried getting him to stop?

While getting the law changed is great, but wont all of the press and TV coverage give him more stuff to look at and make the obsession worse?

While getting the law changed is great, but wont all of the press and TV coverage give him more stuff to look at and make the obsession worse?

Getting the exact shade of green right on the wheels of the model of the Flying Scotsman you're building out of spent matches and milk bottle tops is an obsession. This is mental illness pure and simple, many of the replies here don't take that into account, taking a baseball bat (as so many on here may well have done) to a relatively rational person would logically stop their behaviour, it wouldn't stop this particular guy's as he is too far gone to take to fully comprehend his actions.

That's why Claire and others need protecting, Claire and this guy have been failed by both the police, CPS and mental health workers, not portraying him as a victim though because he obviously has enough moments of clarity to know what he's doing is wrong, he just can't stop himself, he should have been sectioned for the good of himself and Claire a long time ago.

I honestly don't know what his family think or if they have tried to get him to stop, although if they have tried, they failed!

What I do know is that when I have seen them in court, they shout at abuse at ME! Calling me a troublemaker etc...

Getting the exact shade of green right on the wheels of the model of the Flying Scotsman you're building out of spent matches and milk bottle tops is an obsession. This is mental illness pure and simple, many of the replies here don't take that into account, taking a baseball bat (as so many on here may well have done) to a relatively rational person would logically stop their behaviour, it wouldn't stop this particular guy's as he is too far gone to take to fully comprehend his actions.

That's why Claire and others need protecting, Claire and this guy have been failed by both the police, CPS and mental health workers, not portraying him as a victim though because he obviously has enough moments of clarity to know what he's doing is wrong, he just can't stop himself, he should have been sectioned for the good of himself and Claire a long time ago.

Great post. It's a shame the government or law enforcement agencies don't think like this.

I honestly don't know what his family think or if they have tried to get him to stop, although if they have tried, they failed!

What I do know is that when I have seen them in court, they shout at abuse at ME! Calling me a troublemaker etc...

Wow.

This may be a dumb question but how did they know he googled her 40,000 times.

I'm asking on behalf of all red blooded males who have typed in Big Massive tits into google.

Well pleased for the waxmans, must have been a bloody nightmare.

Also, can't help but wonder how the hell you have to google someone's name 40000 times - I mean, what's he expecting to find the next 39,999 times, that he didn't find on the first search!!!

Back