• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

For people from the old board

really pleased for you
But even more so for your wife

sadly, with our fudged up legal system, he'll probably be out in less than a year (my fathers murderer got life, and was out in 11)

but lets hope his time is as painful as it can be and unpleasant enough to act as a deterrent

Excellent news mate. I hope he meets a stalker in prison who takes an even BIGGER shine to him, if you know what I mean.

Think you could have worn a tie for your picture though. ;)

Minimum of 12 months inside...can't explain how it feels to KNOW we can all have at least one birthday without looking over our shoulders

Good news fella. It at least points out one thing - how strong your relationship must be, would have broken up a lot of people.

Also shows how patient you both are - I imagine a lot of people would have been very tempted to hire a hitman!

Hope you have plans for a lovely holiday.

Great news mate.

In my world, he would be given 9 years to match the amount of torment he put you and your wife through. What a clam.

Really pleased for you mate i saw it on the news yesterday and gave a little punch in the air for you.

I hope when he is in their he gets forced to go to counciling and it is the wake up he needs to leave you and your family alone. To be honest if i was in chharge of this country i would give him a council house in another town and tell him if he ever went back to your town that would be another year in prison.

Some of the comments made by people on that article fudging disgust me especially from the save the animal phalanx, fudging arseholes.

Pleased for you Waxman, hopefully he get's sorted out inside

Some of the comments made by people on that article fudging disgust me especially from the save the animal phalanx, fudging arseholes.

Pleased for you Waxman, hopefully he get's sorted out inside

this...nonetheless, hope this brings some measure of respite for your wife and family.

Back