• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

For people from the old board

Great news! Given his behaviour It should have been longer but hopefully you can get some relief from this.

He shouldve got more than 2 years

Actually cannot believe some of the comments on the news page about how 2 years was harsh in comparrison to the animal cruelty charges... What is it with Animal lovers!? They clearly don't think the same way the rest of us "normal" folk do, in their own little animal world!

I know this is not as severe as your ordeal by any means, but my younger sister was jumped last year whilst walking home with her boyfriend by two lads and a girl. Completely unprovoked attack, chipped her boyfriends tooth and battered him quite badly and also had her glasses broken whilst the girl kicked her on the floor!... One lad got away with it as his mate wouldn't grass him up (therefor there was no proof he was there) and the other guy and his girlfriend got a ?ú50 fine. My sister lives in fear ever since the attack, especially as the lads mates made threats to her boyfriend before the court date to drop charges or he'd get done over again... SO yeah the justice system is quite disgusting really.

Glad you got something although I'm sure 2 years doesn't feel enough

It amazes me he's not been sectioned.

Good news for you and your wife, hopefully you can now enjoy life most of us take for granted.

Sorry to bring this thread up again, but my wife has just won a case against the Crown Prosecution System, who refused to prosecute her stalker when he took her to civil court (for some inane drivel which was a claim entirely without merit, a baseless claim, which was laughed out of court basically), because they said it was his human right to have access to court to sue someone, irrespective of the human rights of the person who he was suing and the fact that it would be a breach of his restraining order! Anyway, it got taken to the High Court a couple of months ago, and we found out today that she won! And the crappy CPS lost!

If only they had proceeded with this one, she could have escaped another year of stalking (before his next breach which was prosecuted and it ended with him getting 2 years inside (last weeks news))

Here is a link if you care to read more into it, but Claire will be doing a lot of TV/radio/press interviews over coming days as she tries to raise the profile of stalking and bringing in specific stalking laws and trying to make CPS more accountable to the victims that they are constantly failing

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/willesden_green_stalking_victim_awarded_damages_for_her_ordeal_1_1196965

My sister used to work for the cps but left because she got annoyed there, not sure of the ins and outs of it all as i barely listen to her when she speaks, but she said it was a joke organisation. She works for a firm who do marine law and loves it now.

So glad for you and your wife mate after all you have been through, i just hope this is now the end of it all for you.

I hope it makes the CPS take things more seriously but from what my sister says they care more about what biscuits they have in the kitchen.

My sister used to work for the cps but left because she got annoyed there, not sure of the ins and outs of it all as i barely listen to her when she speaks, but she said it was a joke organisation. She works for a firm who do marine law and loves it now.

So glad for you and your wife mate after all you have been through, i just hope this is now the end of it all for you.

I hope it makes the CPS take things more seriously but from what my sister says they care more about what biscuits they have in the kitchen.

That doesnt surprise me one bit...some of the ways they let Claire down over the years beggars belief, seriously

Great to hear that she will do something to raise the profile. Good on her for trying to make a difference for other people through her struggles. Takes some courage.

Some nutter was waiting for my girlfriend to finish work last weekend (she finishes at 3 or 4am) he offered her a lift and a job working for him. She stupidly accepted the lift. Don't worry I told her this was the most stupid thing she could have done. Fact is she gets paid $120 for a nights bar work and the taxi is $10. She grew up in Rio too which is a far from safer than Melbourne, although I explained a nutter is a nutter regardless of where you live.

Sunday morning when she told me about this, I went nuts and took her phone and found a message from him (sent at 4.30am).

I called him up and told him to listen very carefully, whilst I informed him that if he ever hangs around outside her bar again or contacts her I will rip him out of his bricky car by his hair and stamp on his head until he loses consciousness. He claimed he was only doing her a favour which he probably was but I have no time for these sickos who make this world an unsafe place for women and children. I dread the day I have a daughter for fear of this sort of thing happening to her.

Sorry, rant over.

Last edited:
Some nutter was waiting for my girlfriend to finish work last weekend (she finishes at 3 or 4am) he offered her a lift and a job working for him. She stupidly accepted the lift. Don't worry I told her this was the most stupid thing she could have done. Fact is she gets paid $120 for a nights bar work and the taxi is $10. She grew up in Rio too which is a far bit safer than Melbourne, although I explained a nutter is a nutter regardless of where you live.

Sunday morning when she told me about this, I went nuts and took her phone and found a message from him (sent at 4.30am).

I called him up and told him to listen very carefully, whilst I informed him that if he ever hangs around outside her bar again or contacts her I will rip him out of his bricky car by his hair and stamp on his head until he loses consciousness. He claimed he was only doing her a favour which he probably was but I have no time for these sickos who make this world an unsafe place for women and children. I dread the day I have a daughter for fear of this sort of thing happening to her.

Sorry, rant over.

good on you..

OK by way of update, the guy who I described in the above the post turned up at my girlfriends work again a week later. He kept saying hi in the bar that she works whenever she walked past. She ignored it. At the end of the night she got someone to accompany her to the nearest kebab joint on a busy street. Waiting in there the stalker guy comes in and starts telling her he loves her. Crazy fcuk only met her once the week before. He asked I was out with her which I wasn't. I can't believe after threatening him with violence and informing the police he still turned up hassling her.

She left the place and got straight in a taxi, came home and told me all about it.

Question is, do I turn up next week and confront the danchev or notify the police or ask the bar manager to get security onto him?

...I will rip him out of his bricky car...

Hmmmm, how do you know he has a 'bricky' car??? [-X

Seriously though - not a great time of the morning to be working and particularly as I'd imagine a lot of the loonies come out. So is this guy drinking and driving or just driving around looking for girls?

I'd be tempted to say batter the crap out of him but it's probably not wise in reality. Call the police and I'd suggest you arrange a scheduled taxi to pick your missus up everytime she leaves work, maybe the bar manager might even chip in or arrange it?

My take on it, if all employees are entitled to protection from assault or fear of assault while going about theirn duties and he has come into contact with her as a result of her going about her duties then the bar owner's duty of care to her must extend to getting her home safely (or at least away from the premises) in these circumstances.

OK by way of update, the guy who I described in the above the post turned up at my girlfriends work again a week later. He kept saying hi in the bar that she works whenever she walked past. She ignored it. At the end of the night she got someone to accompany her to the nearest kebab joint on a busy street. Waiting in there the stalker guy comes in and starts telling her he loves her. Crazy fcuk only met her once the week before. He asked I was out with her which I wasn't. I can't believe after threatening him with violence and informing the police he still turned up hassling her.

She left the place and got straight in a taxi, came home and told me all about it.

Question is, do I turn up next week and confront the danchev or notify the police or ask the bar manager to get security onto him?

Sending PM now....

My take on it, if all employees are entitled to protection from assault or fear of assault while going about theirn duties and he has come into contact with her as a result of her going about her duties then the bar owner's duty of care to her must extend to getting her home safely (or at least away from the premises) in these circumstances.

I used to work in bars and if its anything like most bars in the UK, just get her to have a word with the head door man. She'd never have any problems with the guy again and you don't need to get your hands dirty

Claire will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow at 10am and then Adam Boulton is doing a live interview with her on Sky News at 1pm - check them out, all about the changes to the Stalking Laws that my wife has made happen!

Claire will be on BBC Radio 4 tomorrow at 10am and then Adam Boulton is doing a live interview with her on Sky News at 1pm - check them out, all about the changes to the Stalking Laws that my wife has made happen!

Well done mate. I saw they changing the law and thought of you and the missus. Im all for more prison places, that waay the judges can give proper long sentances, i really hope this is the end of it all for you and claire.

Back