• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Just put my ticket for tomorrow on the exchange - block 250 row 7 aisle seat if anyone interested
I see you are not alone. Looks like we are on course for our lowest crowd of the season looking at the seats available this morning

I see you are not alone. Looks like we are on course for our lowest crowd of the season looking at the seats available this morning
Ah this was for CL. I'm going tomorrow although I'm a little apprehensive as said I'd take my 9 year old to his second game and think it may not be a nice experience for him especially if we don't get an early goal or don't win.

3pm kick offs are to be cherished though!

Sold my ticket but now turns out I can make it. Flights are cheap enough but I can't get onto the site to buy a ticket - seems to be down. Bloody Tottenham.

Shocked there are so many available as I've had no problem offloading tickets this season.

I briefly considered listing my ticket and I've already travelled to London and spent a small fortune anyway.

Not quite sure how it works with away tickets, but if anyone has a ticket for Southampton away next Saturday and isn’t able to go I’d very happily buy their ticket, if it’s possible to transfer in any way.

We are pleased to confirm that your application for our Premier League away match against Everton has been successful.:cool:
Season Ticket Holders with 307 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 271 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued an obstructed view ticket.
Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

This is interesting from https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2023/march/everton-v-spurs-updated-ticket-news/

Digital Ticket Trial
Following its successful introduction for home fixtures at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, we are now trialling the use of digital tickets at away matches. As such, we shall be issuing a sample section of our away allocation for the Everton match as digital tickets.

As for home games, a link will be sent to the assigned supporter via email to download their ticket to their Apple/Google Wallet. This link will be sent to the individual successful Season Ticket Holder, and not to the lead applicant, no later than 5pm on Wednesday 29 March.

Any supporter who does not use a digital ticket for home matches will be able to request a paper ticket for the Everton match by filling in this form. Please note that we shall check the method of entry for home matches of any supporter requesting a paper ticket for this match. Supporters requesting a paper ticket for this fixture who would normally use a digital ticket for home matches may have their request denied.

A step in the right direction to stop the points hoarders applying for away games with no intention of going. It'll be interesting to see if they've come up with a way of preventing people from just screenshotting the QR code and sending it onto whoever the hoarders have sold their ticket to.

This is interesting from https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2023/march/everton-v-spurs-updated-ticket-news/

Digital Ticket Trial
Following its successful introduction for home fixtures at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, we are now trialling the use of digital tickets at away matches. As such, we shall be issuing a sample section of our away allocation for the Everton match as digital tickets.

As for home games, a link will be sent to the assigned supporter via email to download their ticket to their Apple/Google Wallet. This link will be sent to the individual successful Season Ticket Holder, and not to the lead applicant, no later than 5pm on Wednesday 29 March.

Any supporter who does not use a digital ticket for home matches will be able to request a paper ticket for the Everton match by filling in this form. Please note that we shall check the method of entry for home matches of any supporter requesting a paper ticket for this match. Supporters requesting a paper ticket for this fixture who would normally use a digital ticket for home matches may have their request denied.

A step in the right direction to stop the points hoarders applying for away games with no intention of going. It'll be interesting to see if they've come up with a way of preventing people from just screenshotting the QR code and sending it onto whoever the hoarders have sold their ticket to.

I believe (from speaking to people at ticket agencies) that there are plans to bring in the auto-updating QR codes, which would reduce the ability to screen shot a QR code (I think Android phones won't allow screen shots already). The person I spoke to suggested it might not be switched on to allow people to get familiar with using Ticket Exchange and accessing the stadium.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine stay Sunday 23 April 2pm
Palace stay Saturday 6 May 3pm.

The Premier League confirms that revised provisional announcement dates for Matchweeks 36 and 37 have been set for 6 April and 14 April, respectively.

Bought tickets for me and my son on the exchange today for the match against Palace (his first match, woho!) - what a fudging nightmare! Jesus christ, that ticketing system ... wow. I hope I don't ever have to buy tickets ever again. Jesus christ.

Bought tickets for me and my son on the exchange today for the match against Palace (his first match, woho!) - what a fudging nightmare! Jesus christ, that ticketing system ... wow. I hope I don't ever have to buy tickets ever again. Jesus christ.
Congrats, hopefully it's a positive experience for him!

Do you have go both be members to buy via ticket exchange or can one member buy 2 and send 1 to a friend who just has a CRN. Have a mate who wants to take his son to his first game too but I can't see the tickets as a ST holder....

Back