• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Anyone putting their Brentford ticket on the exchange? I have managed to get cheap flights, but have already given my ST seat to a mate. I wasn't intending to do any more games this season, but couldn't resist.

I can't buy a ticket now unless the match goes to General/Guest sale. I can't even see what's available, so a ticket would have be "gifted" to me. Recompense will of course be made.

My Season Ticket is in the North Stand, but I quite fancy a visit to the South.
Mine is available...PM sent.

Maybe not the right thread but I’ve just gone to withdraw some money from my account and the method has either changed or they’ve removed the functionally whilst season tickets are up for renewal….

Anyone seen the same?

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

We regret to inform you that you have not been successful in obtaining a ticket for our Premier League away game against Leeds United.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to the following:
  • Season Ticket Holders with 412 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders with 383 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders with 382 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a obstructed view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing and Membership Team

I wouldn't mind but it's a 15 minute walk to Elland Road for me :mad:

We regret to inform you that you have not been successful in obtaining a ticket for our Premier League away game against Leeds United.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to the following:
  • Season Ticket Holders with 412 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders with 383 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders with 382 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a obstructed view ticket.
  • Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
  • Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

You'd have a fair chance of picking one up wherever Spurs fans are drinking beforehand?

fudge me. 382 points for a nothing game (for us) in a season where we've stunk the place out more than a rubbish dump on a baking hot day.

I might get an away trip by 2050...

For NFL, I have a mate who wants a couple of tickets. Do ST holders get priority on general admission tickets for NFL?

Back