• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Congrats, hopefully it's a positive experience for him!

Do you have go both be members to buy via ticket exchange or can one member buy 2 and send 1 to a friend who just has a CRN. Have a mate who wants to take his son to his first game too but I can't see the tickets as a ST holder....
I think you can buy both tickets under crns via exchange

Congrats, hopefully it's a positive experience for him!

Do you have go both be members to buy via ticket exchange or can one member buy 2 and send 1 to a friend who just has a CRN. Have a mate who wants to take his son to his first game too but I can't see the tickets as a ST holder....

Yeah, he can buy a ticket for both as long as one of them is sort of transfered to another CRN (as far as I understood). I only got two "adult" tickets, but found no way of changing that, so hope that's not an issue? I could only find these two seats next to eachother in the entire stadium, so had to grab them. :)

Yeah, he can buy a ticket for both as long as one of them is sort of transfered to another CRN (as far as I understood). I only got two "adult" tickets, but found no way of changing that, so hope that's not an issue? I could only find these two seats next to eachother in the entire stadium, so had to grab them. :)
I don't think there are any concession,/child tickets on the exchange even if the person selling them is a kid/senior etc. All get sold at adult price.

I thought they were announcing the TV Picks for Match Week 37 on Friday 14th April..

What a surprise it's late again

A supplier of mine has some deals at the club and trie for big some corporate for the United game
All sold out
That’s a game where fans think a boycott could work
Sure it could be united fans buying the tickets but it’s still money going the clubs way

Anyone putting their Brentford ticket on the exchange? I have managed to get cheap flights, but have already given my ST seat to a mate. I wasn't intending to do any more games this season, but couldn't resist.

I can't buy a ticket now unless the match goes to General/Guest sale. I can't even see what's available, so a ticket would have be "gifted" to me. Recompense will of course be made.

My Season Ticket is in the North Stand, but I quite fancy a visit to the South.

Last edited:
Anyone putting their Brentford ticket on the exchange? I have managed to get cheap flights, but have already given my ST seat to a mate. I wasn't intending to do any more games this season, but couldn't resist.

I can't buy a ticket now unless the match goes to General/Guest sale. I can't even see what's available, so a ticket would have be "gifted" to me. Recompense will of course be made.

My Season Ticket is in the North Stand, but I quite fancy a visit to the South.

That is weird you cant now just buy one. On the Ticket Exchange I have never seen so many tickets available. There are blocks with 25+ tickets available

That is weird you cant now just buy one. On the Ticket Exchange I have never seen so many tickets available. There are blocks with 25+ tickets available

I think it’s because the One Hotspur members window has to close. What’s worrying me is that Palace hasn’t gone to General/Guest sale yet and it’s only a few days away.

I think it’s because the One Hotspur members window has to close. What’s worrying me is that Palace hasn’t gone to General/Guest sale yet and it’s only a few days away.

There's not many games that do seem to go to General or Guest sale these days. I can understand restricting General sale for certain games - any London derby for example. There were apparently loads of tickets on the Exchange for the Utd game, but it stayed at Members only.
Sorry, not what you want to hear!

There's not many games that do seem to go to General or Guest sale these days. I can understand restricting General sale for certain games - any London derby for example. There were apparently loads of tickets on the Exchange for the Utd game, but it stayed at Members only.
Sorry, not what you want to hear!

I phoned the ticket office and tried to plead a case to no avail. Looks like I'm beat unless the Guest Sale opens, and they weren't hopeful. They even mentioned the Utd game. Also that General/Guest usually only opens for Cup games these days. Sympathised that the ground would probably not be at capacity, but they can't go against club policy.

Just have to keep my fingers crossed, but seems unlikely. Lesson learned!

I phoned the ticket office and tried to plead a case to no avail. Looks like I'm beat unless the Guest Sale opens, and they weren't hopeful. They even mentioned the Utd game. Also that General/Guest usually only opens for Cup games these days. Sympathised that the ground would probably not be at capacity, but they can't go against club policy.

Just get in the ground and use your ST before your mate can. At the same time send him a picture of you in your local, saying hope he enjoys the game.

How many do you need?

Back