• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

This will be the first time both my kids are there together

Here are the contact details for the programme team if you want (it may be too late) to get his name and photo in? Programme@tottenhamhotspur.com
Ah thanks didn't even think of that, I'll try now but assume it'll be too late. Hopefully they'll all take fond memories away of the game.

We were up your way today, he had an away game at Wooton!

Ah thanks didn't even think of that, I'll try now but assume it'll be too late. Hopefully they'll all take fond memories away of the game.

We were up your way today, he had an away game at Wooton!
I’m in Bognor Regis @butlins
But obviously I know Wootton well as my best mate lives there

Our next three Premier League Home fixtures of the season against Saudi Sportswashing Outfit, Liverpool and Leeds have SOLD OUT
Exactly. So the exchange will only be available to members.
If it got to general sale in the original sale phase they'd let randoms with a CRN number to buy on the exchange.
That's how it works.

Last edited:
You reckon? I've been close this season and not been offered once. Sadly fear people won't return and will still sell their tickets to friends/others to get the points.

I got one for Utd and I was 4 or 5 points short originally.
Those that were planning to sell/pass on would do so anyway but yes, for anyone who finds they can no longer go but doesn't onward sell, it's dependent on them bothering to return the ticket. As these ones are only £20, I guess there will be people who just won't bother and will eat the cost.

How can they put tickets on sale for Arsenal when it's still not been confirmed whether it will be moved for TV (which we know it will)??

Has anyone ever bought a ticket off exchange and later found they cant go so have listed it back on exchange to sell it?

I’m sure I have successfully done that before but doesn’t seem to let me for the Leeds game.

I want to bring my 7 year old to the Villa game on Jan 1st
One of my pals who I sit with is going to gift her his ticket she has a CRN number but not a device to have the ticket on
What can I do to get her a pdf ticket ??
Ta

One of my pals who I sit with is going to gift her his ticket she has a CRN number but not a device to have the ticket on
Ta
Put the ticket on up it phone
I had 3 on my phone for Frankfurt

Ta

If you email the ticket office they’ll send you a pdf (print at home) ticket if you explain it’s for a child.

Back