• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

And a hell of a brick hole for fans

Is it really? Am tempted but would only do the Sport Options in/out trip. But that’s £340 plus I’d probably get a cab to from airport as don’t fancy driving back on my own at 3 in the morning. So works out over £500 before I even get there. But then again it’s hard to get to away games and it’s Spurs so….

Is it really? Am tempted but would only do the Sport Options in/out trip. But that’s £340 plus I’d probably get a cab to from airport as don’t fancy driving back on my own at 3 in the morning. So works out over £500 before I even get there. But then again it’s hard to get to away games and it’s Spurs so….
Horrible place
Their fans are animals
It’s such a neglected area of France

Horrible place
Their fans are animals
It’s such a neglected area of France

Yes true. I was hoping to wander around to kill the many hours but advice from the club is not to go near the old port area. I’d probably be ok on my own although my spoken French is not what it was. Will ponder but will probably go.

Edit thanks for the feedback on the city though, appreciated.

Yes true. I was hoping to wander around to kill the many hours but advice from the club is not to go near the old port area. I’d probably be ok on my own although my spoken French is not what it was. Will ponder but will probably go.

Edit thanks for the feedback on the city though, appreciated.
You know what your doing of course but when I’ve been there for work my colleagues really don’t like us going anywhere away from the hotel

Hello,

I'm portuguese and a Spurs supporter since my childood. I'm working in Paris for 2 months and I want to go to London next month and watch our guys vs Leeds.

However, I can't understand how tickets are sold.

Can I buy tickets without being member? They will be available when?

Any help will be grateful

Hello,

I'm portuguese and a Spurs supporter since my childood. I'm working in Paris for 2 months and I want to go to London next month and watch our guys vs Leeds.

However, I can't understand how tickets are sold.

Can I buy tickets without being member? They will be available when?

Any help will be grateful
You can register for free on the website to get a Customer Refrence Number (CRN) then you can buy on ticket exchange securely

Our next three Premier League Home fixtures of the season against Saudi Sportswashing Outfit, Liverpool and Leeds have SOLD OUT
Oh. Good to know.

This means that even if I pay for OH+ member, there will be no tickets for the game, right?

The only way will be buy a ticket from a person who doesn't want to go or quite?

I'm already registered but Just for free - I already get my CRN.

Thank you

Oh. Good to know.

This means that even if I pay for OH+ member, there will be no tickets for the game, right?

The only way will be buy a ticket from a person who doesn't want to go or quite?

Thank you
Yes you will be able to buy through the ticket exchange using your CRN number, good luck

Oh. Good to know.

Thank you
or possibly from this twitter account - https://twitter.com/HotspurTickets
there is always a chance you could get scammed, hopefully not via that link though
the Ticket Exchange would be a lot safer

Back