• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Looking to see if a trip to Milan (originating in USA) is feasible for me and 2 sons. Anyone dealt with any of the official travel sellers for a Europe bound trip? Any recommendations?

Looking to see if a trip to Milan (originating in USA) is feasible for me and 2 sons. Anyone dealt with any of the official travel sellers for a Europe bound trip? Any recommendations?
Milan isn’t Pretty but people think it will be as it’s italy
Try to stay central as that seemed nicer from memory
You will be able to get home tickets as your not from the UK

Fixture changes – January
Arsenal (H) – now Sunday 15 January, kick-off 4.30pm – Sky Sports
Fulham (A) – now Monday 23 January, kick-off 8pm – Sky Sports

Police don’t normally allow late kicks off for this game so that’s eased up (last seasons was mid week)
Yeah I always thought the lunchtime ko for derby games was to reduce the challenges around policing it but these instancea seem to have steadily declined in recent years. Does this mean Sky have more say than the police??

Yeah I always thought the lunchtime ko for derby games was to reduce the challenges around policing it but these instancea seem to have steadily declined in recent years. Does this mean Sky have more say than the police??
Nothing would surprise me with sky

Vague recollection re one of our games when we were at Wembley, think it was in the lead-up to Christmas. The police wanted the time changed as there was something going on at Wembley Arena and it took an age to get resolved. Can't recall now who won the argument, but the fact it was a prolonged discussion shows the police don't automatically have the final say as would once have been the case.

Will be signing on at 5am tomorrow to try to get tickets for me and my sons for February.

can anyone give guidance as to what options there might be? Are the tickets going to be concentrated in the South stand? Any options in East or West? Chances of finding 3 together?

And the last time I did this there was uncertainty about getting in to the system. How does it operate now?

Will be signing on at 5am tomorrow to try to get tickets for me and my sons for February.

can anyone give guidance as to what options there might be? Are the tickets going to be concentrated in the South stand? Any options in East or West? Chances of finding 3 together?

And the last time I did this there was uncertainty about getting in to the system. How does it operate now?
As a member?

Back