• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

Train strikes announced for 17th which is the same day we play Leicester at home. Any suggestions for how to get to the game please? Normally I go to Finsbury Park, get the tube to Seven Sisters and get the overground to WHL. Thinking I might go to cheshunt and get the train to WHL assuming they are running that day.

Just got tickets for the Marseille game - first time in the South Stand. I'm in Block 324, row 49 - anyone have any idea how far from the front/back that is? (Not sure how many rows there are in total, or whether the row numbering restarts from 1 for the higher blocks?)
Go on the ticket site...click on a seat around that row and it will give you a view from the seat.

There is approx 80 rows in the South stand.
1=front row

Last edited:
Train strikes announced for 17th which is the same day we play Leicester at home. Any suggestions for how to get to the game please? Normally I go to Finsbury Park, get the tube to Seven Sisters and get the overground to WHL. Thinking I might go to cheshunt and get the train to WHL assuming they are running that day.
FFS I saw the one on the 15th and thought good not messing footie up but nope

Saturday 17th September
This is a national strike day. Please avoid travelling with us. Our service will be heavily reduced and disrupted. And, most routes will not have trains or bus replacements for them. We expect to have no West Anglia services, including between Cambridge and London Liverpool Street, except for Stansted Express.

Our revised timetable should be available 2-3 days before the strike disruption. This means the journey planner is currently showing incorrect train times.

Alternative travel options
Local bus operators may be an option for some shorter distance journeys. Plan bus travel.

Other train operators in the region, Elizabeth line, c2c, Cross Country, EMR, Great Northern and London Overground, may provide useful alternative options

Just spoke with my pal who is a Union Rep for the RMT, he said on the 17th there will be trains running between 8am and 5pm
No good for a lot of people if the game kicks off at 5.30pm

So the guy I sit next to has gifted his ticket to me on the exchange and I’ve sent to a mate who’s set up a CRN (non member). How do they access the ticket / prep it for arrival today?

Just booked a coach return from Chelmsford only £19 return

https://spurs.biggreencoach.co.uk/

Anybody used them before, do they normally have a toilet on the coach and what about boozing ??

Can’t remember about the toilet but there’s no alcohol allowed on any organised football transport.
Last time I took the coach was a couple of years back on Boxing Day. After the game a couple of blokes bought beer back onto the coach (in carrier bags). They were in bolshy mood when confronted by the taco of a coach driver who was clearly looking for a confrontation and it nearly resulted in the police being called. All the while the coach was delayed and it takes long enough to get moving anyway.
So don’t try it!

Can’t remember about the toilet but there’s no alcohol allowed on any organised football transport.
Last time I took the coach was a couple of years back on Boxing Day. After the game a couple of blokes bought beer back onto the coach (in carrier bags). They were in bolshy mood when confronted by the taco of a coach driver who was clearly looking for a confrontation and it nearly resulted in the police being called. All the while the coach was delayed and it takes long enough to get moving anyway.
So don’t try it!

Same experience as me. Bolshy blokes dingdong driver and add to that waiting for some late arrivals meant we left 2 hours after The whistle. There was toilets on my coach but by GHod they were rank

Same experience as me. Bolshy blokes dingdong driver and add to that waiting for some late arrivals meant we left 2 hours after The whistle. There was toilets on my coach but by GHod they were rank

Might have been the same incident. I remember it had just about calmed down as one of the blokes saw sense, apologised and that should have been it but mr big driver had to have the last word and (as he was walking back down the coach) turned and said “remember I know where you live”. Which is a bit of a red rag to a bull. And stupid.

So the guy I sit next to has gifted his ticket to me on the exchange and I’ve sent to a mate who’s set up a CRN (non member). How do they access the ticket / prep it for arrival today?
Get them to login to the Spurs ticket site with their crn then they have to accept the ticket. It gets emailed through when they've done that, then you download onto phone from the email.

Anyone know why I don't have the option to send next Wed CL ticket to a friend? Or sell on marketplace for that matter.

Anyone know why I don't have the option to send next Wed CL ticket to a friend? Or sell on marketplace for that matter.

Not an option for CL games. You have to return the ticket to the club and get your refund (but not sure if it's too late for that now).
If you are sending it to a friend then only way is to screen shot the ticket and the QR code and have them use that.

Thanks. Is it any different for the other cup games? Last time I opt in for cup scheme if you can't share the tickets. My fault for not researching it but seems strange from the club.

Thanks. Is it any different for the other cup games? Last time I opt in for cup scheme if you can't share the tickets. My fault for not researching it but seems strange from the club.
I think it's to do with Uefa regulations and ticket reselling iirc.
7 days is the notice you have to give for a refund on a general admission ticket.
I know many events are refreshing QR codes regularly on devices, so only the person assigned the ticket can use it. ie if you screenshot it, it may not be valid by the time your friend arrives at the turnstile.

The only way would be too send a screen shot when they are ready to go in. I'd rather give them to couple of us rather than the seats be left empty.

Does the screenshot option work as a few pals are asking if they can send a screenshot to their friends to get in

Does the screenshot option work as a few pals are asking if they can send a screenshot to their friends to get in
It worked for the Fulham game, but I'm not sure how much longer it will be an option, as more and more places seem to be refreshing the QR codes closer to the event taking place, so the Club might end up doing the same thing at some point.

Back