• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

The club used to put on the site the distribution by points levels ie 238 members had >500pts, 1,298 members had 450-499pts etc etc…

I always found that very useful in gauging where I’d be for cup final tickets, but it seems to have been removed. Any ideas why or whether it can be found / lobbied by The Trust to be reinstated?

The club used to put on the site the distribution by points levels ie 238 members had >500pts, 1,298 members had 450-499pts etc etc…

I always found that very useful in gauging where I’d be for cup final tickets, but it seems to have been removed. Any ideas why or whether it can be found / lobbied by The Trust to be reinstated?

Ticketing Points (tottenhamhotspur.com)

Thanks to @superspurs who provided the link a few pages back when I also couldn't find it.

Seems it's now located under Ticketing Services>Away Tickets>Ticketing Points.

I know there isn’t a perfect system when it comes to points and tickets for away games, but I really felt like I was catching up in the last few seasons and managed to get to around 8,000 people left ahead of me with more points but I seem to have slipped to circa 9,000 now. So frustrating! I get tickets for all the extra cup games I can so I can boost my points but I lost around 57 points this season and am due to lose even more next season. Hard to climb the ladder when you can’t get a ticket for any away games.

Can someone tell me why you cannot buy your ST seat and transfer it for the CL games? A nonsense!
I guess it's because CL goes to general sale if not undertaken wheras the ST will be empty even if paid for? And maybe because we get loyalty points for buying CL?

It's a pain for me too as I tend to pass my neighbours seat on for the many games he can't make so I get to meet up with different friends but in this instance it will go to a random.

I have wondered if a screenshot if the qr code for the ticket you buy would work though?

I know there isn’t a perfect system when it comes to points and tickets for away games, but I really felt like I was catching up in the last few seasons and managed to get to around 8,000 people left ahead of me with more points but I seem to have slipped to circa 9,000 now. So frustrating! I get tickets for all the extra cup games I can so I can boost my points but I lost around 57 points this season and am due to lose even more next season. Hard to climb the ladder when you can’t get a ticket for any away games.
I think since they've gone to £30 people would buy them and if they can't attend it's still worth it to maintain the points. I'm in a similar position and I can't see it changing tbh. I imagine it's the same at most top clubs, although last season I did overhear a Gooner saying he could get away tickets without having a ST as they were playing poorly!

I guess it's because CL goes to general sale if not undertaken wheras the ST will be empty even if paid for? And maybe because we get loyalty points for buying CL?

It's a pain for me too as I tend to pass my neighbours seat on for the many games he can't make so I get to meet up with different friends but in this instance it will go to a random.

I have wondered if a screenshot if the qr code for the ticket you buy would work though?

Aren't able to take screenshots anymore, not with google wallet anyway. I do know that photos of qr codes work though

I see the club has mascots again, anybody know how to try and sort this out, would love my little girl to be one one day

Aren't able to take screenshots anymore, not with google wallet anyway. I do know that photos of qr codes work though
I think at some events/matches etc (maybe even including us) the QR code refreshes all the time, so if it's been passed (sold) on it won't be valid at the turnstile if not on the registered device.

It's more or less a closed loop! It's ridiculous. Imo 50% of away tickets should be available in some sort of ballot.

City away 317 points. Just got the email. I’ll be lucky to get tickets for Saudi Sportswashing Machine away on a Wednesday night in January when the game isn’t on tv.

I see the club has mascots again, anybody know how to try and sort this out, would love my little girl to be one one day

They haven't reopened applications yet, I'd like my son to do it too....
https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/5466855685788-Mascot-Experiences-FAQs

What is involved in a mascot experience?
Mascot experiences are free and inclusive of:

A full 2022/23 Home Kit
A pre-match meet and greet/autograph opportunity with the First Team squad
Match tickets for the Junior and accompanying adult within our North Stand family section
A photograph taken by professional matchday photographer
A copy of the matchday programme (all mascots will have an individual profile featured on our Junior pages)

Who can apply for a mascot experience?
Our mascot packages are one of a number of free benefits available to One Hotspur Junior Members and Season Ticket Holders aged 14 and under.

For all upcoming games, we will be contacting supporters who had previously registered their interest in a mascot experience. Supporters who had not previously registered their interest are expected to have the opportunity to apply in future.

How can I apply?
If you had previously registered your interest in a mascot experience, we will be in touch regularly with opportunities to apply, so please keep an eye on your emails for updates.

If you had not previously registered your interest, we would kindly ask you to await further updates about opportunities you may have to apply in future.

They haven't reopened applications yet, I'd like my son to do it too....
https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/5466855685788-Mascot-Experiences-FAQs

What is involved in a mascot experience?
Mascot experiences are free and inclusive of:

A full 2022/23 Home Kit
A pre-match meet and greet/autograph opportunity with the First Team squad
Match tickets for the Junior and accompanying adult within our North Stand family section
A photograph taken by professional matchday photographer
A copy of the matchday programme (all mascots will have an individual profile featured on our Junior pages)

Who can apply for a mascot experience?
Our mascot packages are one of a number of free benefits available to One Hotspur Junior Members and Season Ticket Holders aged 14 and under.

For all upcoming games, we will be contacting supporters who had previously registered their interest in a mascot experience. Supporters who had not previously registered their interest are expected to have the opportunity to apply in future.

How can I apply?
If you had previously registered your interest in a mascot experience, we will be in touch regularly with opportunities to apply, so please keep an eye on your emails for updates.

If you had not previously registered your interest, we would kindly ask you to await further updates about opportunities you may have to apply in future.
Thanks
I thought they were like £500 not free

If anyone is looking to offload a ticket for Saturday, can you let me know please? Have a mate over from the US who is looking to go.

Just got tickets for the Marseille game - first time in the South Stand. I'm in Block 324, row 49 - anyone have any idea how far from the front/back that is? (Not sure how many rows there are in total, or whether the row numbering restarts from 1 for the higher blocks?)

Back