• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

If all goes well, I will be over to see a couple of games in the New Year. As a preparatory step, I have renewed my membership and have been looking at the ticket availability. For example, I had a look at the Leeds game and it is showing none available. If I want to be sure of getting tickets, does this mean that I need to get online on the first day as soon as they are available? And what time are they available (I see there are some games with on sale dates for next year at the end of November). And where in the stadium are the seats available?

Any pointers will be gratefully received. Last time I purchased in a similar fashion, I was up at 5 am with multiple computers going!

When tickets go on sale, a limited number are made available to OH+ members on the first day of the member sale, then the next day the full contingent of tickets available for OH+ and OH members to buy are on sale. So across those two days you should be able to get something - if you can log in in time (10am UK I think). Not sure what that experience is like these days as I now have a ST. I heard there is a better queuing system in place these days.

If unsuccessful you have another opportunity when the Ticket Exchange opens and ST holders unable to attend can post their tickets for sale. (In the example you give of the Leeds game, it's not open yet, hence still showing as sold out). It's usually opened for ST listings 3 weeks or so before the game (or later if it takes longer for the club to sell out, but that doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment while we are riding highish).

A third option, as Bedford mentions, is through Ticket Share, where a ST holder can transfer their ticket to you. You just have to give them your name and CRN (or in your case, membership number, same thing). You sort out payment directly to the holder. You could ask on here nearer the time. There are also FB and Twitter accounts that facilitate this (not sure of the details as never used them) but beware there are lots of scammers out there.

You could also try the NY Spurs Official Supporters club, as I think supporter clubs get allocations albeit you probably need to be a member.

When tickets go on sale, a limited number are made available to OH+ members on the first day of the member sale, then the next day the full contingent of tickets available for OH+ and OH members to buy are on sale. So across those two days you should be able to get something - if you can log in in time (10am UK I think). Not sure what that experience is like these days as I now have a ST. I heard there is a better queuing system in place these days.

If unsuccessful you have another opportunity when the Ticket Exchange opens and ST holders unable to attend can post their tickets for sale. (In the example you give of the Leeds game, it's not open yet, hence still showing as sold out). It's usually opened for ST listings 3 weeks or so before the game (or later if it takes longer for the club to sell out, but that doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment while we are riding highish).

A third option, as Bedford mentions, is through Ticket Share, where a ST holder can transfer their ticket to you. You just have to give them your name and CRN (or in your case, membership number, same thing). You sort out payment directly to the holder. You could ask on here nearer the time. There are also FB and Twitter accounts that facilitate this (not sure of the details as never used them) but beware there are lots of scammers out there.

You could also try the NY Spurs Official Supporters club, as I think supporter clubs get allocations albeit you probably need to be a member.
Supporters club is a great route and they get a priority

Premier League away game against Manchester United.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to the following:
  • General Admission Season Ticket Holders with 302 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Missed by 4 :mad:

Premier League away game against Manchester United.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to the following:
  • General Admission Season Ticket Holders with 302 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Missed by 4 :mad:

5 short for me. Thought I'd make the cut for this one, given it being midweek and late.
Might be some returns.

Wierd they diddnt open it up to members for extras only season tickets.. sporting game members can get 5 inc theirs .

So that’s bodies through the turnstiles rather than tickets sold? (That’s what we count,right?) For Frankfurt I’d bought my ticket (gold cup scheme) but couldn’t go in the end and didn’t have a taker for the ticket via ticket share. So the seat was sold but not occupied. So to Martin Cloake’s tweet, pricing isn’t necessarily the issue, or at least not in all cases

So that’s bodies through the turnstiles rather than tickets sold? (That’s what we count,right?) For Frankfurt I’d bought my ticket (gold cup scheme) but couldn’t go in the end and didn’t have a taker for the ticket via ticket share. So the seat was sold but not occupied. So to Martin Cloake’s tweet, pricing isn’t necessarily the issue, or at least not in all cases
Yep. It's little known but the club announced when we moved into the new stadium that henceforth attendances would be the number actually present rather than total tickets sold.

I believe that nowadays pretty much every other PL club only reports total ticket sales. In certain cases this may not be too far off the true attendance, especially for 'big' games, but as has been reported many times over the years, Freedom of Information requests have revealed that the true attendance is frequently thousands less, and even tens of thousands for least attractive fixtures. The worst offenders over the years have been United, City, Spammers and Arse, although for obvious reasons less so at the Emirates this season.

Yep. It's little known but the club announced when we moved into the new stadium that henceforth attendances would be the number actually present rather than total tickets sold.

I believe that nowadays pretty much every other PL club only reports total ticket sales. In certain cases this may not be too far off the true attendance, especially for 'big' games, but as has been reported many times over the years, Freedom of Information requests have revealed that the true attendance is frequently thousands less, and even tens of thousands for least attractive fixtures. The worst offenders over the years have been United, City, Spammers and Arse, although for obvious reasons less so at the Emirates this season.
The big clubs only report sales
Smaller clubs is a mix IIRC
We actually work like a smaller club in this instance but we report facts
I don’t get how the other clubs get away with it from a safety perspective. It’s counter productive cloaking you had more people in than you did

Back