• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

The big clubs only report sales
Smaller clubs is a mix IIRC
We actually work like a smaller club in this instance but we report facts
I don’t get how the other clubs get away with it from a safety perspective. It’s counter productive cloaking you had more people in than you did
It's nonsensical to me:

If they publish 'attendance' then it should be how many people attended. I am not aware of any historical match report that contained 'tickets sold' as an accompanying or relevant piece of info.

I wonder what the record would be for the biggest discrepancy in sales and attendance?!

The big clubs only report sales
Smaller clubs is a mix IIRC
We actually work like a smaller club in this instance but we report facts
I don’t get how the other clubs get away with it from a safety perspective. It’s counter productive cloaking you had more people in than you did

The police keep records of how many were actually there.

I've heard that the real reason Tottenham have decided to announce true attendance figures is linked to a cunning plan to corner the market for sales of unwanted ST and Premium seat holders once the stadium is officially sold out. Is this true? And if so, is it a practice exclusive to Tottenham or do all PL clubs do the same thing anyway?

I'd like to take my son to a game and potentially swap 2 South stand lower tickets together against Saudi Sportswashing Machine for 2 together in the family stand, if such a place still exists! Pm me if interested.

I'd like to take my son to a game and potentially swap 2 South stand lower tickets together against Saudi Sportswashing Outfit for 2 together in the family stand, if such a place still exists! Pm me if interested.
Depending how tall your son is, you may be better sticking in the south stand. I've taken my boys there (8 and 14) and it's been fine in the standing zone. Against frankfurt we were north lower, and people standing up were a right pain for my 8 year old to see, had to keep picking him up so he didn't miss any action. If you're not in standing and he's small, try to bag a front row somewhere.

Depending how tall your son is, you may be better sticking in the south stand. I've taken my boys there (8 and 14) and it's been fine in the standing zone. Against frankfurt we were north lower, and people standing up were a right pain for my 8 year old to see, had to keep picking him up so he didn't miss any action. If you're not in standing and he's small, try to bag a front row somewhere.
I'm in row 7 safe standing and he's only 9, I was thinking more about the language I'd actually forgotten what it's like to sit down!

I assumed he might end up standing on the chair but as I also have an aisle seat maybe I need to trade this off against the issue you suggest.

I'm in row 7 safe standing and he's only 9, I was thinking more about the language I'd actually forgotten what it's like to sit down!

I assumed he might end up standing on the chair but as I also have an aisle seat maybe I need to trade this off against the issue you suggest.

North Lower is usually fine during day matches in terms of people sitting down, but for some reason night games, especially European ones, there tends to be more standing and the stewards seem to be letting more go these days. Avoid the left side (as you look towards the pitch) of 112, and 113, as they are next to the away fans so do get more standing. The language can still be a bit choice at times, but not too bad. 109 and 110 are the actual 'family area' I think, so if you can get in there you would probably be fine.

I'm in row 6. There was a little Girl standing on the Aisle Seat right through Saturday's game. Apart from me going out for a p!ss she didn't have any probs at all ;)

What I've found is a kid can stand on a chair and be the right height to see, but they can't remain there when everyone else sits down. Everyone stands up in the split second of some action, which is hard for a kid to do and stand on the seat at the same time. Maybe someone has a better method for kids in the non standing sections, but for me it's easier in South lower, or the front row of a tier. And good luck going to a game anywhere and the kid not hearing strong language!

Back