• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

so that means Arsenal have a 23 day gap between their last game v Zurich in the Europa League and the NLD on 1st October - should their game away to Brentford at the weekend also get called off.

I just got an email confirmation of my ticket for Spurs saying they look forward to seeing us at 5.30 on Saturday. Is that automatic or what?

I just got an email confirmation of my ticket for Spurs saying they look forward to seeing us at 5.30 on Saturday. Is that automatic or what?
Just came to post the same, I inferred this was confirming it was on!

Isn't that just the standard email that gets sent out ahead of home games? Wouldn't read too much in to that

Going ahead, just 3 games postponed at the weekend:
Friday 16 September
20:00 Aston Villa v Southampton (Sky Sports)
20:00 Nott'm Forest v Fulham

Saturday 17 September
12:30 Wolves v Emirates Marketing Project (BT Sport)
15:00 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v AFC Bournemouth
17:30 Spurs v Leicester City (Sky Sports)
Postponed Brighton v Crystal Palace

Sunday 18 September
12:00 Brentford v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
14:15 Everton v West Ham (Sky Sports)
Postponed Chelsea v Liverpool
Postponed Man Utd v Leeds

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2788625

Something is amiss here, at first glance it seems things are going our way compared to our rivals.

Dr Tottenham will be barely able to contain himself as winless Leicester exit the tunnel...

We usually park at the premier inn, £8 all day and about a 25 minute walk. I had been putting off booking a space as I didn’t think the fame would be on, now i have gone to book it it is now sold out. Anyone got any recommendations on parking? Seems the multi-storey tesco car park is rated well at just £6.50 for the time needed, anyone used it?

Back