• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2022/23

"However, only Tottenham, playing on Saturday, would appear to be in a position to play away rather than at home to Leicester without causing England's top tier a major headache."

WTFF?
Do they mean swopping the home and away fixture? Makes sense for everybody except those who have travel plans.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Do they mean swopping the home and away fixture? Makes sense for everybody except those who have travel plans.

With the train strikes this may be one occasion when not many people have pre- booked trains, I guess the options will be presented as cancel or switch, which from the clubs pov the switch may be better in terms of disadvantaged fixture congestion later in the season?

With the train strikes this may be one occasion when not many people have pre- booked trains, I guess the options will be presented as cancel or switch, which from the clubs pov the switch may be better in terms of disadvantaged fixture congestion later in the season?

Plus, Leicester are brick at the moment.

Such as myself :mad:

Train services have still been running during the strikes (I got from Leeds to KGX for Wolves, albeit having to drive to Doncaster to do so) and all strikes have been called off in the light of recent events. As a ST holder trains are booked months/weeks in advance i.e. way before the announcement of recent strikes.

Such as myself :mad:

Train services have still been running during the strikes (I got from Leeds to KGX for Wolves, albeit having to drive to Doncaster to do so) and all strikes have been called off in the light of recent events. As a ST holder trains are booked months/weeks in advance i.e. way before the announcement of recent strikes.
What did you book for the Leicester game? I thought tubes and Thameslink were off too, so I couldn't fathom a route from MK unless I drove!

As I mentioned a few posts back there was to be trains between 8am and 5pm, that didn't help with the Leicester game
Was ok for the Wolves game as a 12.30pm kick off

What did you book for the Leicester game? I thought tubes and Thameslink were off too, so I couldn't fathom a route from MK unless I drove!

Usual LNER Journey (LDS to KGX). Booked 02/08/2022 when times were announced. Tube strike (ASLEF) was due on 15th. Until strikes were called off, LNER were saying they would run a service, albeit reduced, and that was due to be announced this Friday just gone. Worst case scenario was all off, drive to MK and get the Big Green Bus, but that would be an absolute last resort.

Switching home dates with Licesester looks to be the most viable option. Sympathies for sure to those with travel plans to MegaLane but for the most part, this keeps games ticking over and doesn't burden us with a huge fixture pile up mid-season. Unless these postponed games are move to the absolute end of the season. In which case, playing ManCity in May/June is probably a good thing since City'll likely have the league sewn up by then and Licesester are already relegated, thus softer opponents.

Switching home dates with Licesester looks to be the most viable option. Sympathies for sure to those with travel plans to MegaLane but for the most part, this keeps games ticking over and doesn't burden us with a huge fixture pile up mid-season. Unless these postponed games are move to the absolute end of the season. In which case, playing ManCity in May/June is probably a good thing since City'll likely have the league sewn up by then and Licesester are already relegated, thus softer opponents.

Playing Leicester away now whilst they are in the dieing days of Rodgers would be preferable to later in the season with a new manager and potentially a rejuvenated team - I've obviously jinxed it now but i think a switch in home v away would be beneficial to us here

Back