• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I bought the season ticket to go to every match. I spent £1500 on it, because I want to watch every match. I'm amazed that this is a strange concept to some other fans.

I do hope that we get a choice where we sit in the new stadium. Most people I expect will want to sit in the 'wall'. I do. I want to be making the noise and not sat in the new Paxton...fudge that!! Especially we will be ongoing season on season after that.

I bought the season ticket to go to every match. I spent £1500 on it, because I want to watch every match. I'm amazed that this is a strange concept to some other fans.

I do hope that we get a choice where we sit in the new stadium. Most people I expect will want to sit in the 'wall'. I do. I want to be making the noise and not sat in the new Paxton...fudge that!! Especially we will be ongoing season on season after that.

Seeing how the club have done it this year I assume it will be on the basis of locating previous ticket holders in a like for like seat on the new ground with a priority option to move. Then they will go down the order they were brought in this time!

Seeing how the club have done it this year I assume it will be on the basis of locating previous ticket holders in a like for like seat on the new ground with a priority option to move. Then they will go down the order they were brought in this time!

So my ticket will be in one of the more expensive places in the ground. Hopefully there will be a chance to move to slightly cheaper. As £1500 per season is a lot when I'm not in a land with Scrooge McDuck sized piles of cash.

So my ticket will be in one of the more expensive places in the ground. Hopefully there will be a chance to move to slightly cheaper. As £1500 per season is a lot when I'm not in a land with Scrooge McDuck sized piles of cash.

I tjink (just an educated guess) that you will be allocated that in the order you got one now

With the opportunity to move if something is available

How far were you down the list to get yours?

I mean they have tolerated that this was their only chance to get one even if it means they miss half the games

With the financing options they will spend probably the sane as they paid at the Lane for 13/14 games

I think i worked out that my ST gives me 4 'free' games (1a, 2b & 1c) in terms of net cost. So if you attend 15 games you are not out of pocket vs buying the individual tickets.

There was no way I can afford to buy a ST and only attend about10 matches. Even if it means not getting a ST for the new ground. If anybody is doing that I wish i was a pound behind them in the bank

does anybody know how you assign a guest ticket to a non member or do you just buy two in your own name?

Can anyone see their loyalty points total / history in the my account bit of the site? I don't see the button on the right side anymore...

• Tickets placed on the exchange will be made available to purchase by other supporters once the Club has announced that the match has sold out.

Which will be maybe once or twice this season, so it's pretty useless then

This "only when sold out first" restriction is really brick! So as a member, trying to get the best seats from what's left each time (i completely appreciate that STHs should have the best picks), I have to buy a seat in an upper tier but then can find out there were actually better seats available through STHs that couldn't turn up!? By which time it's too late to do anything about it.

If the Club know in advance that STHs have made their seats available, i don't see why they can't show those as green when members go online to purchase theirs??

This "only when sold out first" restriction is really brick! So as a member, trying to get the best seats from what's left each time (i completely appreciate that STHs should have the best picks), I have to buy a seat in an upper tier but then can find out there were actually better seats available through STHs that couldn't turn up!? By which time it's too late to do anything about it.

If the Club know in advance that STHs have made their seats available, i don't see why they can't show those as green when members go online to purchase theirs??

Because they will only make £7.50 in fees from STs, while those in the back rows are worth £30-35 or more depending on category and will never get sold if there are better options available.

Does anyone have an up to date screen shot of how the tickets are going for Chelsea.

I wonder if there will be restrictions on general sale tomorrow and if so what?

Seems the club has a problem here. We could sell out for sure if it's unrestricted, but restrictions will presumably put off tourists/neutrals who might otherwise buy.

It's unlikely you would join as a member say, just to get a one off ticket if you're a tourist.

We're in a unique situation here. Pretty certain no club has ever gone 'overnight' from a 30k+ stadium to a 90k one like we are doing. This on top of being closely surrounded for home games by major rivals in such a large stadium. So with an extra 50k+ tickets available I'll be amazed if it all goes smoothly, especially for our A games against London clubs. Chelscum will doubtless descend in numbers, the chance of gatecrashing our party will likely be too much for them to resist even though it will mean registering on our database.

Good points SOTM. It's going to be very interesting how the club balance the need to sell the thousands of empty seats v doing their best to ensure there's no trouble at the game.

For me the club set the prices too high this season, now coupled with the lack of new signings, have left us facing an embarrassing situation with lots of empty seats in a game between last seasons 'top two'. A London derby to boot.

I don't think registering on our database is going to be enough of a deterrent to Chelsea fans. Surely it will be something like you have bought something from the club, and/or maybe a date cut-off as well, (e.g July 1 this year, anyone 'registering after that won't count for ticketing purposes for this game?)

Gonna be fascinating what the club come up with, I assume they have had input from the police, and maybe THST too?

Last edited:
Back