• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I did think we might sell out a few of the 'bigger' league games, but actually now I am not so sure we will. Certainly 80k but sell-outs, I just cant see it now.

The C matches could be the really worrying ones, empty-seat wise, and BT Sport showing the likes of Swansea at home on a Saturday night is going to knock a few thousand off the attendance too

I did think we might sell out a few of the 'bigger' league games, but actually now I am not so sure we will. Certainly 80k but sell-outs, I just cant see it now.

The C matches could be the really worrying ones, empty-seat wise, and BT Sport showing the likes of Swansea at home on a Saturday night is going to knock a few thousand off the attendance too
Levy might have to take a leaf out of the Dildo Bros book and offer kids for a quid tickets up on top tier, as it looks like Emptihad up there currently... can't remember the last time a derby against Chavski went to General Sale.

Photo 02-08-2017, 23 06 51.jpg

Levy might have to take a leaf out of the Dildo Bros book and offer kids for a quid tickets up on top tier, as it looks like Emptihad up there currently... can't remember the last time a derby against Chavski went to General Sale.
Unfortunately, I think it's too late to change the prices for Prem games now, though I would love it if we did.

I don't think we'd need one pound tickets, but a 'tenner tier' with concessions £5, for say the 'worst 5000 seats' would have been a winner.

Just have to hope there is the 'usual bun fight' for tickets tomorrow, or to extend the culinary metaphor a return of the 'dreaded doughnut of death' :)

I can't remember the last time our home game was played in a 90000 capacity stadium. Quit a leap from 36k
It was last season :) I guess you mean the league though rather than CL
Still, regardless we broke the all-time English home attendance record twice last season with low pricing

Looking at the site today, nearly all the green has gone, but still plenty of availability. My guess is around 70,000 has been sold, that's a long way from the 86k+ needed for capacity.

I live abroad so won't be going to this game, but the site allowed me to put two tickets in the basket.

So I am assuming I could buy three 'non reg' tickets as well as one for me on my old reg (CRN) number.

IF that is the case, it will be interesting to see who buys what for whom, presumably a Chelsea supporting fan could go with a Spurs fan.

Nevertheless, this CRN restriction will mean a lot of tourists/casuals who would be interested won't be able to make the game.

ATM I still don't think the game will sell out, and a marvellous PR opportunity will have been missed. Still plenty of time left. Maybe there will be a surge of sales next week.

Last edited:
Still no news on the Saudi Sportswashing Machine tickets. 10 days to kick-off.

Not that as a member I expect to get a ticket, but it would be nice to know for sure, and I am sure there are a few fans who would be going on the train and might have liked the chance to buy their fare in advance

Still no news on the Saudi Sportswashing Machine tickets. 10 days to kick-off.

Not that as a member I expect to get a ticket, but it would be nice to know for sure, and I am sure there are a few fans who would be going on the train and might have liked the chance to buy their fare in advance

Still adjusting loyalty points.

Abacus3.jpg

All the green has gone now which is excellent news :D Well done to all the fans buying the tickets.

I think we have probably sold abut 72k tickets now, so we're well on course to have our highest ever league and indeed domestic attendance ever for a home game, so that's a PR win in itself. Next up to break the Prem record which I guess is 76k. That should be our minimum target, still want that highest ever English all-time though :)

All the green has gone now which is excellent news :D Well done to all the fans buying the tickets.

I think we have probably sold abut 72k tickets now, so we're well on course to have our highest ever league and indeed domestic attendance ever for a home game, so that's a PR win in itself. Next up to break the Prem record which I guess is 76k. That should be our minimum target, still want that highest ever English all-time though :)

just had a quick look on wikipedia, funny thing of note, United's record home attendance was for a game they played at City's ground after WWII

View attachment 3478

Yep kids for quid in the upper tier, they should have good eyesight to view from there and even if they are not Spurs fans maybe it's a good chance to convert them and make them our fans for the future.

Well I just checked again, and I can't see any green :D

Maybe it depends on what view you have, but I think the 'buy seats' view is the best one.

I hope so, because otherwise a massive PR 'own goal' is on the cards.

just had a quick look on wikipedia, funny thing of note, United's record home attendance was for a game they played at City's ground after WWII
Yep, but this was obviously before the Prem, so according to Sky it never happened:)

If we can break the Prem record v Chelsea, maybe, just maybe Sky will be interested. Maybe we'll even get a 'Spurs commentator' if we break United's record.

Well I just checked again, and I can't see any green :D

Maybe it depends on what view you have, but I think the 'buy seats' view is the best one.

I hope so, because otherwise a massive PR 'own goal' is on the cards.

I looked earlier and the general overview showed green but in choose your seat view there was no green

I looked earlier and the general overview showed green but in choose your seat view there was no green
Yep, that's what I'm seeing, but as Jordinho has alluded to, I wonder if all the seats are released yet?

So hard to call how many we have sold so far, I think i'll stick with 'about 72k' ATM, tomorrow can tell us more I hope.

Back