• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Only thing I would say is that
Everton have spent £90m and yet their players have only got 1 season experience in the premier league (Pickford and Keane), 1 season in the Belgian league, 1 season away from Barca and a player who has played his whole career on a poor Dutch league

Their throwing the cash around but it feels likes a Bale scenario like we had except their starting much further back

Its a risk for sure and some clubs have fallen at the first hurdle, i guess we will know more in a couple of seasons.

To be fair though, if they didn't do it the ground would be half empty judging by how far down the list of season ticket holders they have had to go!!!!

It's such a different ball game selling out vs Chelsea say a Burnley at Wembley
I agree. I don't blame them for taking this route.
The fan-centric route would be.....ST's priced 20% cheaper than they were and one off ST's for members.....then we all go into to the new WHL as If the Wembley season didn't happen.

I like the way 're-sales are face value only as if that protects supporters from price inflation when really it's protecting ST holders from price deflation. They'd be loads of tickets for £20 ish for the non top 6 games otherwise.

Have they revealed match day prices yet?

I agree. I don't blame them for taking this route.
The fan-centric route would be.....ST's priced 20% cheaper than they were and one off ST's for members.....then we all go into to the new WHL as If the Wembley season didn't happen.

I like the way 're-sales are face value only as if that protects supporters from price inflation when really it's protecting ST holders from price deflation. They'd be loads of tickets for £20 ish for the non top 6 games otherwise.

Have they revealed match day prices yet?

I think they should allow season ticket holders to sell below face value though as surely they want the lower tier full and I'd happily sell a ticket for £20 rather than not go due to other commitments

I think they should allow season ticket holders to sell below face value though as surely they want the lower tier full and I'd happily sell a ticket for £20 rather than not go due to other commitments

Not much chance that I can resell my tickets at £78 each for games that I can't go to! I'm going to do all that I can to be at every match but..let's face it, it's not always that easy for every match,

Upton 54000 now at least

I know a lad who has just joined after letting his membership lapse and he may well get a season ticket now

Another possibility is that people are being offered the opportunity to get a season ticket now, but are turning it down because of the cost or location of the seats that are still available at Wembley.

It sounds like the choice is currently between the Club level priced between £1,000 - £1,500, or a high altitude seat on level 5.

Another possibility is that people are being offered the opportunity to get a season ticket now, but are turning it down because of the cost or location of the seats that are still available at Wembley.

It sounds like the choice is currently between the Club level priced between £1,000 - £1,500, or a high altitude seat on level 5.

This was bound to happen. It's a perfect storm in that the best/cheapest seats will have gone and what's left is either expensive or not particularly attractive and they're now being offered to people who are so far down the list they probably never considered they'd have the option. Some won't have really wanted one, some will have had specific places/prices in mind and others will not have budgeted for a ST in the next couple of years (or this decade for that matter).

Levy really will be shouting "Come on you Lilywhites!" (members that is).

I just want to know when they will release the mini season tickets for basic members, I was/am going to purchase two, meaning 8 home games for me this season and maybe the odd cup match.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) – now Sunday 13 August, kick-off 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports

Chelsea (H) – now Sunday 20 August, kick-off 4pm – live on Sky Sports

Swansea City (H) – remains Saturday 16 September, kick-off now 5.30pm – live on BT Sport

West Ham United (A) – remains Saturday 23 September, kick-off now 12.30pm – live on Sky Sports

Huddersfield Town (A) – remains Saturday 30 September, kick-off now 12.30pm – live on Sky Sports

Details of the rescheduling of the home match against Burnley on Saturday 26 August due to the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final at Wembley Stadium will follow in due course.

Tbh, Chelsea away was always going to be shown on TV.And Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was always in with a shout,

Surely we can now organise the Burnley match for Sunday 27th or even Monday 28th, nopw they know its not being televised.

Huddersfield away is a surprising pcik

Tbh, Chelsea away was always going to be shown on TV.And Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was always in with a shout,

Surely we can now organise the Burnley match for Sunday 27th or even Monday 28th, nopw they know its not being televised.

Huddersfield away is a surprising pcik

Doubt they will play a London game on the Monday, clashes with the Notting Hill Carnival.

Back