• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

An extra day at the end might make a difference, good to have a win hanging over us during the hols.

These fixtures known about for months

There was undoubtedly something to stop them mentioning that they were trying to bump the game back a day too.

Didn't want to overwhelm the fans with usefulness, maybe?

It's got to be worth emailing the club/ticket office about, especially as they have now said the change is for nothing more than convenience.
Show them a copy of your flight ticket or hotel booking.
You'll probably get eff all out of it, but all you've lost is a few minutes putting a (polite and reasoned) email together. You never know. If they come back with the expected "right to change fixtures at our discretion" etc., ask them if there's anything they can do to help out for a future fixture (especially where you are reliant a ballot). As I say, you'll probably get nothing, but...they might surprise you!
I am clearly being overly optimistic but the old saying is true - if you don't ask, you don't get. You might not get, anyway, but worth a try.

Apparantly, this is the reason...

This follows a request to the Premier League from both clubs, following the recent fixture changes for broadcast purposes.

The rescheduled date will also allow the squad additional recovery time after a busy run of fixtures which will see us play seven games in 25 days after the November international break, before heading into the festive period of fixtures.

Ah well, playing 7 in 26 makes all the difference I suppose

Since we don't have a boxing day game it's a long break after Burnley that's now 10 days instead of 11. Why couldn't they do this immediately after the television games were announced or at least let us know it was being considered?

e-mail received back from Katrina Law this morning

We'll be compiling a dossier of fan cases where this fixture change has impacted financially, especially, and sending onto the THFC Board on Monday.
We'll be pushing for adequate compensation, an apology and recognition that moving games after broadcast schedules have been announced causes very real problems for their supporters.
Of course, there are no guarantees the Club will deliver the above, but we feel it's important to make the case, so we'll try our best.

Will be back in touch once we hear back from THFC.

Think that is fair enough, very much doubt the Club will do anything, but at least the THST will be showing disconcern on behalf of the fans

Apparantly, this is the reason...

This follows a request to the Premier League from both clubs, following the recent fixture changes for broadcast purposes.

The rescheduled date will also allow the squad additional recovery time after a busy run of fixtures which will see us play seven games in 25 days after the November international break, before heading into the festive period of fixtures.

Ah well, playing 7 in 26 makes all the difference I suppose
fudging pathetic, it's ruined our big christmas saturday drink up too now, no fudging need at all

Got a ticket for

What hotel is that? I always book through Agoda, and chose the free cancellation option.

Premier Inn. But choose the Saver option which is non-refundable. Next few I will be doing the dearer Flexible option, which you can cancel upto 12 on the day

Saying all this though. Right now not even guaranteed a ticket I suppose. Probably go through all this and then miss out on the lottery!

Me too, just changed to a later flight for £30 extra. Fingers crossed on the lottery now.

Not too bad, although still should not have had to in first place. I just booked another room, although in hindsight I should have waited until after the application result.

Actually at the hotel today, on the way to the Lane in about 40 mins, a win today and no doubt I wont be as peed off as I was last night

Damn missed out by 8 points

AS Monaco v Spurs
Champions League, Group E
Tuesday 22 November
Kick Off 20:45 CET (7.45pm UK)
Allocation: 975

Price:
£37.00

Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline with 377 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Damn missed out by 8 points

AS Monaco v Spurs
Champions League, Group E
Tuesday 22 November
Kick Off 20:45 CET (7.45pm UK)
Allocation: 975

Price:
£37.00

Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline with 377 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Finally some information....but all this time over an allocation of 975! I thought they were pushing for more which was the hold up! Maybe weren't able to agree anything more.

I've got a French friend who decided she desperately wants to see the mighty Spurs v Swansea, so I brought two tickets via the lottery system. the problem being you can't book tickets for non members so I used a mate's membership Id (with his consent).

Will this be a problem on the day in terms of getting in? would they check his membership card, realise it's not the same person and refuse entry?

Compensation for ST Holders only.

Basically saying as the ballot had not been held, members should not have been making any plans.

Charming. It's been said many times before, it's not a football club anymore, its a business. Well to make up for the money lost on the hotel you can have my tickets back for the West Ham match, I will stay at home and watch it on TV now.
Something I will be doing a lot more from now on, I can find better ways to spend my wages on

Back