• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

i would imagine there would be a lot less seats available for the final home match.

Not saying you might be wrong, but if the club held back tickets that are normally available for other matches that would be a joke.

There were 5266 available for leciester, 5251 for West Ham (15 less to possibly allow for extra stewarding in the Park Lane between fans) and 5392 for Swansea (extra I believe because work had been completed near the North/East stands which released extra seats)

Due to extra stewarding I undertstand we would lose seats for the United and Arsenal matches, but if there are less than 5251 seats available for members for those 2 matches, the THST should be asking for an explanation. They had better not be being held back for listing on Stubhub at premium prices.

i guys, I really need your help. I'm from Brazil, and huge fan of Tottenham. Actually, I'm arriving in London (19th november) just to see a Spurs match against West Ham.
The problem is: when I try to buy a ticket on Stubhub, I see this message: "To buy tickets for this match you need to have been a Hotspur member on or before 11th October". I sent an e-mail to the Club and they told me they will not open the general sale, for security reasons..

I wan't your help to get 3 tickets to this match... Is it possible?

You can probably buy 2 together from a tout outside the ground. The only problem is that there may be some con men with fake tickets. Is it the away game at the Olympic stadium? Easier to get a ticket but it will probably be in the home end so you would have to be careful. If it is the home game I suggest you email the club, tell them there is no supporters club near you in Brazil but that you are desperate to see the match and see if they can help.

i guys, I really need your help. I'm from Brazil, and huge fan of Tottenham. Actually, I'm arriving in London (19th november) just to see a Spurs match against West Ham.
The problem is: when I try to buy a ticket on Stubhub, I see this message: "To buy tickets for this match you need to have been a Hotspur member on or before 11th October". I sent an e-mail to the Club and they told me they will not open the general sale, for security reasons..

I wan't your help to get 3 tickets to this match... Is it possible?

You can probably buy 2 together from a tout outside the ground. The only problem is that there may be some con men with fake tickets. Is it the away game at the Olympic stadium? Easier to get a ticket but it will probably be in the home end so you would have to be careful. If it is the home game I suggest you email the club, tell them there is no supporters club near you in Brazil but that you are desperate to see the match and see if they can help.

Yes, I understand. But I find and buy a ticket outside the ground, can I get problems on the entry? Do they have members control?

Yes, I understand. But I find and buy a ticket outside the ground, can I get problems on the entry? Do they have members control?

Sometimes, but when the queues start to build up they usually just try to get everyone inside. If asked, just say you forgot your card and try the next gate.

For anyone who might be looking for a ticket for next week's CL match, the club have announced that they've had agreement from UEFA to release another 1300 tickets.

Our Premier League home match against Burnley, originally scheduled for Saturday, December 17, has been moved and will now take place on Sunday, December 18, kick-off 4pm.

ffs, why didnt they announce when the TV fixtures were released two weeks ago. Hotel booked for Friday night is now a waste of money, thanks a lot Tottenham

Our Premier League home match against Burnley, originally scheduled for Saturday, December 17, has been moved and will now take place on Sunday, December 18, kick-off 4pm.

ffs, why didnt they announce when the TV fixtures were released two weeks ago. Hotel booked for Friday night is now a waste of money, thanks a lot Tottenham

Will the hotel not move the booking on 24 hours, i know we have done that once or twice when the bloody TV companys have fudged things up for the traveling supporter.

This! I hate Sunday games. At least let us fecking know sooner as you pointed out.

I've a flight home booked for 18.00 on sunday. Great...

It's a complete joke, you have to wait weeks as it is for the TV picks, then TWO WEEKS after they have chosen, they change the date and time and the kick-off. As has been said many many times previous, clubs/TV no longer give a sh#t about the fans.
I have to admit for the first real time I am now being to get p#ssed off with it all, and my trips to the Lane will getting less and less if this continues. Its getting to the point why I bother sometimes, granted not as much as you have spent I wouldnt think, but its more money down the drain we wont get back.

Not happy

It's a complete joke, you have to wait weeks as it is for the TV picks, then TWO WEEKS after they have chosen, they change the date and time and the kick-off. As has been said many many times previous, clubs/TV no longer give a sh#t about the fans.
I have to admit for the first real time I am now being to get p#ssed off with it all, and my trips to the Lane will getting less and less if this continues. Its getting to the point why I bother sometimes, granted not as much as you have spent I wouldnt think, but its more money down the drain we wont get back.

Not happy

The only game you can guarantee they won't move is the last game of the season. Besides that, the midweek games are usually a safe bet not to be moved.

Not happy

Yep, dilemma now is whether to bin the flight and fly home Monday morning. Extra night in hotel + new flight costs, but I'd hate to be traveling home from London when Spurs are actually playing.

Will the hotel not move the booking on 24 hours, i know we have done that once or twice when the bloody TV companys have fudgeed things up for the traveling supporter.

Unfortunately not I have asked in the past as, surprise surprise, it has happened before with Tottenham

This deserves the big text Mr Wolf. Why have they changed this? Apparently it's not on the telly? What at the Supporters Trust doing?

Apparantly, this is the reason...

This follows a request to the Premier League from both clubs, following the recent fixture changes for broadcast purposes.

The rescheduled date will also allow the squad additional recovery time after a busy run of fixtures which will see us play seven games in 25 days after the November international break, before heading into the festive period of fixtures.

Ah well, playing 7 in 26 makes all the difference I suppose

Back