• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

He's going to make you wear this Tommy:
Sheep%20Lamb%20Costume%2031676.jpg

Hi, tell you what mate if you haven't got a criminal record I'll put you up for the night if you want to.. Hopefully get a ticket myself for the game,live in the city centre as such 15 mins from the ground.

if you want any help give us a message any time. Like i said free B &B if you need it.

if you want it to be,can take you to some places i know ;););) !!

Two interesting offers back-to-back! ;) I appreciate it though - might take you up on it (the bed that is) pending my friend coming or not. If he does, what's the situation for getting back to Cardiff late on a Tuesday?

That's all I'll have for now - sorry to hijack this thread (have enjoyed the comments thought!)

Arsenal away......

Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline with 334 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Two interesting offers back-to-back! ;) I appreciate it though - might take you up on it (the bed that is) pending my friend coming or not. If he does, what's the situation for getting back to Cardiff late on a Tuesday?

That's all I'll have for now - sorry to hijack this thread (have enjoyed the comments thought!)

Ok no problem,just to say it will take you about 30/40 mins to get the train station from the ground(walking) and an hour to get to Cardiff on the train. There should be a train running around 11'ish. Swansea is ok, its not rough at all,its been totally over shadowed by Cardiff over the years in getting things built and money put in,some tidy pubs but its got a great tradition of indian restaurants but they are on the other side of the city from the train station.

Arsenal away......

Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline with 334 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Only just missed out, gonad*s, the £30 price would mean more people would've gone for it I reckon

Returns are in for those initially unsuccessful for Leicester, bit 11th hour, but hey... Following the completed building works at White Hart Lane we are now in a position to release some further seats located in the east and north stands. These seats plus a number of cancellations that have been received from other supporters are now available to the One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite member with this email address registered and who applied in the ballot application period a ticket for the match.

Loyalty Points also added in advance of the Swansea official notification.

Returns are in for those initially unsuccessful for Leicester, bit 11th hour, but hey... Following the completed building works at White Hart Lane we are now in a position to release some further seats located in the east and north stands. These seats plus a number of cancellations that have been received from other supporters are now available to the One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite member with this email address registered and who applied in the ballot application period a ticket for the match.

Loyalty Points also added in advance of the Swansea official notification.

Beat me to it mate. Had a quick peak before I left work, 5pts added, that will do me. Gambled this time and went for one of the lower priced item options, so very happy about that one. Just a matter of the seat numbers tomorrow

Beat me to it mate. Had a quick peak before I left work, 5pts added, that will do me. Gambled this time and went for one of the lower priced item options, so very happy about that one. Just a matter of the seat numbers tomorrow

No LPs added for me. Looks like I've missed out again. Also missed out on Leicester and had to resort to Stubhub, but I can't keep on doing that. Maybe I'll have more luck with Hull, being a Wednesday night game just before Christmas.

100% record for me :) First game I've applied for and got a ticket, I selected the maximum price though. Says area D, row 1 but not what stand it's actually in.

100% record for me :) First game I've applied for and got a ticket, I selected the maximum price though. Says area D, row 1 but not what stand it's actually in.

Block D is east upper. You'll have a good view of the building site.

Somebody up there likes me. Applied for 5. 100% record, all at the highest price I went for though, no doubt thats put the mockers on it and will be unlucky for the Burnley match now I have gambled on booking the hotel

Granted two were Cat A matches, which with our current LP total was never going to be an issue

Block D is east upper. You'll have a good view of the building site.

Thanks

Somebody up there likes me. Applied for 5. 100% record, all at the highest price I went for though, no doubt thats put the mockers on it and will be unlucky for the Burnley match now I have gambled on booking the hotel

Granted two were Cat A matches, which with our current LP total was never going to be an issue

How many loyalty points to do you need for a Cat A match, I know it's probably been posted in here but would save me a search :)

Hi guys, I really need your help. I'm from Brazil, and huge fan of Tottenham. Actually, I'm arriving in London (19th november) just to see a Spurs match against West Ham.
The problem is: when I try to buy a ticket on Stubhub, I see this message: "To buy tickets for this match you need to have been a Hotspur member on or before 11th October". I sent an e-mail to the Club and they told me they will not open the general sale, for security reasons..

I wan't your help to get 3 tickets to this match... Is it possible?
If I get some tickets, can I be barred on the entry?

Thank you! #coys

1st row of east upper; loads of legroom under the guarding/board contraption (good for making a drumming noise), but fudge all room for people to get past you - prepare to rub your genitals on complete strangers.

Thanks

How many loyalty points to do you need for a Cat A match, I know it's probably been posted in here but would save me a search :)

The Spam game was something like 89 points from memory. Liverpool was fewer - around 50-odd.

Not happy that I've missed out on both Leicester and Swansea in the ballot - but then I have been OK for the Cat A games so far.
8,268 applications with 5,392 available tickets for Swansea. Can't be ars*d to look back, but it seems like the numbers applying are going up.

Thanks

As Glenda's Legs has mentioned it has been quite low for the first 2 of the first 3 Cat A matches, but expect it will be higher for Chelsea and through the roof for Arsenal and United.
Generally there are around 5300 tickets available for the members at each home game. Looking at the LP table on the main site there are 2552 member with 350+ pts, so based on that anyone with approx 340pts or more will always get a ticket if they apply paying the highest tariff

1st row of east upper; loads of legroom under the guarding/board contraption (good for making a drumming noise), but fudge all room for people to get past you - prepare to rub your genitals on complete strangers.

How would one go about preparing for something like that?

Back