• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I'm looking to grab an extra ticket for the Leicester match. Stun Hub is crazy expensive so if anyone can't go or knows someone looking to get rid of a ticket, let me know please!

Had it this afternoon mate

5.55am check in opens
7.55am flight to Cologne
6.00pm coaches from Cologne to Leverkusen
Coaches leave right after the game
0.55am flight home
1.15am arrival at Stansted

Thanks, definitely didn't receive that....I've asked them to re-send but auto reply says they'll attempt to reply within two working days.

I take it you've not received tickets yet? I reckon Spurs have screwed up...we applied as normal as well as the TC package and as soon as we received our confirmation contacted them however, they were adamant they still send the tickets even though TC say you'll get them on the plane or coach which makes sense as you can't then sell on!

To make things worse I've been sent £13 tickets when TC charged £27.50 and Spurs have also charged me for tickets!

It's been one massive fcuk up for something so straightforward. I'm out of the country on holiday and don't return until Saturday morning.

Everything was so well organised with Sport Options when we used them for Dortmund.

I'm getting my match ticket on the plane apparently, as you say they have charged my £27.50 but all my pals tickets are £13, if true that's a massive rip off

Fixture News for December/Jan :

Manchester United (A) – remains Sunday, December 11, KO now 2.15pm – Sky Sports

Southampton (A) – now Wednesday, December 28, KO 7.45pm – Sky Sports

Watford (A) – now Sunday, January 1, KO 1.30pm – Sky Sports

Chelsea (H) – now Wednesday, January 4, KO 8.00pm – Sky Sports

West Bromwich Albion (H) – remains Saturday, January 14, KO now 12.30pm – Sky Sports

Emirates Marketing Project (A) – remains Saturday, January 21, KO now 5.30pm – BT Sport

No Boxing day game this year. :( Means we get an 11-day break between Burnley on the 17th and Southampton.

Fixture News for December/Jan :

Manchester United (A) – remains Sunday, December 11, KO now 2.15pm – Sky Sports

Southampton (A) – now Wednesday, December 28, KO 7.45pm – Sky Sports

Watford (A) – now Sunday, January 1, KO 1.30pm – Sky Sports

Chelsea (H) – now Wednesday, January 4, KO 8.00pm – Sky Sports

West Bromwich Albion (H) – remains Saturday, January 14, KO now 12.30pm – Sky Sports

Emirates Marketing Project (A) – remains Saturday, January 21, KO now 5.30pm – BT Sport

Nice Wednesday 8pm game vs Chelski for our last clash at the Lane. 12.30ko Monday may have been wiser?

First application for this season is in, went for West Upper to give myself the best chance of getting a ticket.

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but anyway. I'm going to be heading over from Japan in April - does anyone have any tips for getting to Swansea for a Tuesday night match? Probably best on the train and having a night there? Or Cardiff?

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but anyway. I'm going to be heading over from Japan in April - does anyone have any tips for getting to Swansea for a Tuesday night match? Probably best on the train and having a night there? Or Cardiff?
Cardiff would be much better and safer, if you're planning a Tuesday night out than Swansea IMO, but if it's just a bed, Cardiff would probably be more expensive. If you're driving, avoid the M25/M4 and M4/M5 junctions during rush hours (I take it you're travelling from London?). Book early to get cheap train tickets. Some great places nearby for mountain biking if that's your thing.

Cardiff would be much better and safer, if you're planning a Tuesday night out than Swansea IMO, but if it's just a bed, Cardiff would probably be more expensive. If you're driving, avoid the M25/M4 and M4/M5 junctions during rush hours (I take it you're travelling from London?). Book early to get cheap train tickets. Some great places nearby for mountain biking if that's your thing.

Nice one, thanks for the reply. Current thinking is travelling London to Burnley for the match on Saturday 1st, staying in Manchester one or two nights (I know, it's Manchester!), then the train down to Cardiff on Monday, back to London on the Wednesday after the match. Biggest concern would be getting from Swansea to Cardiff after the match, roughly a 10pm finish.

Is Swansea a bit rough?

Is Swansea a bit rough?
Yes, in fact everywhere is along the coast except Cardiff city centre, AFAIK. But like you say, by the time you leave Swansea and get to Cardiff, not much time left to do anything anyway, I'd expect Cardiff to be dead by midnight on a Tuesday, if not earlier.

Nice one, thanks for the reply. Current thinking is travelling London to Burnley for the match on Saturday 1st, staying in Manchester one or two nights (I know, it's Manchester!), then the train down to Cardiff on Monday, back to London on the Wednesday after the match. Biggest concern would be getting from Swansea to Cardiff after the match, roughly a 10pm finish.

Is Swansea a bit rough?

@aspurfromswansea

might be the chap from some pointers for local knowledge

Hi, tell you what mate if you haven't got a criminal record I'll put you up for the night if you want to.. Hopefully get a ticket myself for the game,live in the city centre as such 15 mins from the ground.

if you want any help give us a message any time. Like i said free B &B if you need it.

Is Swansea a bit rough?

if you want it to be,can take you to some places i know ;););) !!

Hi, tell you what mate if you haven't got a criminal record I'll put you up for the night if you want to.. Hopefully get a ticket myself for the game,live in the city centre as such 15 mins from the ground.

if you want any help give us a message any time. Like i said free B &B if you need it.
Would you have offered a room to chich/danish/quagmire ?? Hahah

Back