• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Yeah I got tickets in the ballot but I thought maybe they are saving some for general sale anyway. Guess my friend will have to buy off stubhub, Hopefuly the prices will go down before the game because like you say it's a joke now really

I started watching stubhub (frantic refreshing of the web page) on the day it is open for lilywhite members. Managed to get 2 at £80 (£96 with Stubhub fees) that is next to each other and on day 3 i got another at £46 (£60 with stubhub fees). I only get them because i frantically monitor the web page almost every waking and sleeping hours. When it went for non members it got worse. I suggest your friend grab the cheapest he can find now and get on with it.

A £45 ticket for the city game came up few hours before kick-off. if your friend is not too worried about getting a ticket he can wait till last minute and hope for a last minute deal.

I miss the old ticket exchange run by the club. It is at face value and thus do not discourage folks from buying tickets purely for profit purpose. as a overseas fan that visit WHL every 2-4 years, this is almost our only option. hopefully it gets better next season at wembley and then the new stadium.

Don't understand how difficult it can be! I'm going on holiday next Saturday so really need to find out this week if I don't have a place!

The other thing is I'll need to cancel two tickets as also applied separately and who now would they go to? Hopefully someone that is going out there regardless!
I just rang both Thomas Cook & Spurs, they both were like we can't give an exact date as to when the trips will be confirmed, I mean it's only 2 weeks away what did we expect

As if by magic after moaning again I've had my confirmation from Thomas Cook

I am IN !!!

Yep 15 mins ago I received my confirmation! Was going to moan as well about getting Bournemouth confirmation yesterday but nothing for this! Haha!

I know the email says tickets will be distributed on the plane or transfer but have you received tickets by post?
Nothing as yet for me

I wonder what time the flight will leave on the morning of the game hopefully early as I want to enjoy Cologne big time

Here's a weird one. For any member who have applied for West Ham tickets.

Just happened to check my bank this morning and have had money allocated for the tickets, so checked my Spurs Account and noticed have had a Loyalty Point added for the West Ham match. Although you cant see what seat it is as the Transaction History option is not available at present.

Anybody else checked theirs today?

Just happened to check my bank this morning and have had money allocated for the tickets, so checked my Spurs Account and noticed have had a Loyalty Point added for the West Ham match. Although you cant see what seat it is as the Transaction History option is not available at present.

You an unhappy bunny after the Grand Final last night mate ??

I was happy to see my adopted rugby league team just scrape through in the end

Just checked. Nothing showing in my bank account but I have had a loyalty point added. So that should mean good news. Will check my bank again tomorrow.

You an unhappy bunny after the Grand Final last night mate ??

I was happy to see my adopted rugby league team just scrape through in the end

Yep I am that.

Went to Old Trafford again in the hope that at least one of my teams might be champions just once in my lifetime, sadly yet again not to be.
61 years for Warrington
55 years for Tottenham

I am really starting to think I am destined to neither of them win the big prize in my lifetime, whereas Wigan RL and Man United fans have had that pleasure over 20 times in that same time. Gutting

Yep I am that.

Went to Old Trafford again in the hope that at least one of my teams might be champions just once in my lifetime, sadly yet again not to be.
61 years for Warrington
55 years for Tottenham

I am really starting to think I am destined to neither of them win the big prize in my lifetime, whereas Wigan RL and Man United fans have had that pleasure over 20 times in that same time. Gutting
Relax, Poch's got this.

am really starting to think I am destined to neither of them win the big prize in my lifetime,

have faith my man, this could be the season.....

am really starting to think I am destined to neither of them win the big prize in my lifetime,

have faith my man, this could be the season.....

Have to admit after Stoke away in April I really began to think it might be last season. I dont want to get too carried away this season just yet

But what I did say to the missus, despite being from Warrington if losing on saturday meant Spurs could win the league I would take it all day long. If its a choice Spurs all long over the Wires

also had a point added but nothing showing up on banking. Applied with 144 points and set the price limit to the highest.

also had a point added but nothing showing up on banking. Applied with 144 points and set the price limit to the highest.

Well I am sure as you have the loyalty point you will have a ticket. And tbh with 144 pts choosing the highest category you would almostbe guaranteed a ticket, but be prepared to be in the West Upper though at a guess

I've applied for Arsenal away for the 1st time since the famous 4-4 the game I left at 4-2 down hahahaha

I also got stuck on the tube for 45 minutes so when I got above ground my phone went mental with all the messages saying it had ended 4-4

I've had the money taken for 2 tickets, and loyalty point added for West Ham.

I applied for the highest ticket price as the wife only has about 120 points, I have 248 points. Wanted to try and ensure we got tickets for the game and unsurprisingly it looks like we've got West Upper

I've had the money taken for 2 tickets, and loyalty point added for West Ham.

I applied for the highest ticket price as the wife only has about 120 points, I have 248 points. Wanted to try and ensure we got tickets for the game and unsurprisingly it looks like we've got West Upper

More importantly... Is you bro baby sitting

Back