• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Have we really sold as much as the coloured in stadium suggests? As I assume Levy would want to sell some
Tickets at higher rates that are left. But if the current colours of the blocks is a true reflection then I'm shocked and it may not be the lane but going to be some quality European nights under that arch with big crowds if not sold out crowds.

Thought that I'd log in to see if there was a queue this morning (and if I got in how many tickets had gone)
2239-dbef2efb4106166983ee64572091ee45.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 08.10.01.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 08.10.01.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 13
but precious few c08:00

Southern edge of 'Home' end

533 c20
532 c50
531 c150
Northern edge of 'Home' end

548 c120
549 c180
Northern pitch length, and round to east end

550 c180
551 3 (three)

502 c50
503-517 (excluding 513/4) c1000
Inner & club Wembley all gone? So we have 90,000 members?

OK - officialdom, meejah, opposing fans, corporates, players friends.

No, there must be some left, and they should go to fans now who have been led to believe that tickets would be released for sale..

I'm able to log in now, but it won't let me buy even seats showing as available - error message saying that I am not eligible or that seat unavailable.

Any help gratefully received.

I'm able to log in now, but it won't let me buy even seats showing as available - error message saying that I am not eligible or that seat unavailable.

Any help gratefully received.

Use Firefox if possible.

I just had a look and logged in easily with no queue.

No, there must be some left, and they should go to fans now who have been led to believe that tickets would be released for sale..

I would guess the "sold out" areas means seats allocated for the group stage package deal have sold out. In the same way (before this season) Bronze members had early access to a limited number of home game seats. When they were sold the seating plan showed all red. Next day when opened up to all members a sea of green appeared. So I am sure there will have been seats held back for individual sale. If I remember priority goes to ST holders who haven't bought the 3 game package and presumably members get next shot before any general sale that might happen.

Use Firefox if possible.

I just had a look and logged in easily with no queue.
I'm logged in without any problem, just says that I'm ineligible to buy tickets even when they're showing as available. Box pops up saying

"There has been a problem

Champions League Package

You are not eligible to purchase during this sales phase or this seat is not available. Please check your credentials and contact the ticket office if you feel this incorrect."

I would guess the "sold out" areas means seats allocated for the group stage package deal have sold out. In the same way (before this season) Bronze members had early access to a limited number of home game seats. When they were sold the seating plan showed all red. Next day when opened up to all members a sea of green appeared. So I am sure there will have been seats held back for individual sale. If I remember priority goes to ST holders who haven't bought the 3 game package and presumably members get next shot before any general sale that might happen.

Don't say Sold Out, just Unavailable. Club said some would be held back while sales progressed, and it makes sense to keep stewarding costs down.

As per my recent, blocks are being released, but as yet nothing in Club Wembley

Please check your credentials and contact the ticket office if you feel this incorrect."
Seems like the system doesn't think you've got a current membership. I think you'll need to report the problem to the ticket office.

Back