• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

My box of tat arrived this morning. Don't understand why they bother, it only goes straight in the bin. Send something worthwhile, or don't send anything.

Are we really looking at 90.000 people for the group stage? Amazing if true. I'm assuming there's quite a few corporate seats and away fans in there, but surely we must be looking at more than 70.000 Spurs fans then. Should be a cracking atmosphere, sadly I'm not able to go.

I think the prices may have been set too low. Many will have bought the package, but only plan on going once or at most twice depending on who we draw. Looks like some more sections have been opened up and are selling out already.

DrlYfvn.png

Two hours ago:
ss3UX3P.jpg

529 and 530 started out yellow, but have now gone green. Are they being opened one row at a time?

I think the prices may have been set too low. Many will have bought the package, but only plan on going once or at most twice depending on who we draw. Looks like some more sections have been opened up and are selling out already.

Absolutely bang on. The stats will probably show we have sold 80k (or more) seats, but there wont be that many actually there on the night

Indeed. I believe there are already a fair few Palace home tickets on offer at over £100. These people are not fans!

Killing time whilst having my lunch, I just went onto Stubhub and (sadly) counted the number of Palace tickets on sale. 199! Prices range from £70 to £125 (plus any other Stubhub fees as you go through the process).
I am lucky, I got tickets for Palace in the ballot but I'd be fuming if I missed out and then saw all these turn up for sale at inflated prices. When seat availability is so much more limited this season, it is just blatantly wrong.

Killing time whilst having my lunch, I just went onto Stubhub and (sadly) counted the number of Palace tickets on sale. 199! Prices range from £70 to £125 (plus any other Stubhub fees as you go through the process).
I am lucky, I got tickets for Palace in the ballot but I'd be fuming if I missed out and then saw all these turn up for sale at inflated prices. When seat availability is so much more limited this season, it is just blatantly wrong.

I can't believe why the club wants to be connected to Stubhub. Spurs should have had their own ticket exchange system, where it would be impossible to charge more than face value for resale of tickets.

I can't believe why the club wants to be connected to Stubhub. Spurs should have had their own ticket exchange system, where it would be impossible to charge more than face value for resale of tickets.

Hmm, let me see if I can think of a reason....

(Although apparently we are the only venue that puts an upper limit on what tickets can be sold at - £150 I believe).

They did have once :(

I think it should be brought back in house. I'd be happy if they charged a £5 fee for the seller and the buyer ie £10 per transaction with the proviso that everything is face value.

Open only to sth and members and to include home and away tickets and re-allocation of loyalty points to the person that actually used the seat/ticket.

Completely got my dates mixed up, didn't start trying until 5.45pm yesterday then had to leave my computer. My mate then tried again at around 7.30pm, managed to get three together in Area 548. Happy with that! Bring on Wembley, can't wait.

Took 8.5 hours to get my tickets but eventually got the club wembley ones I was after just at the wrong end unfortunately. Not sure I understand the mentality of people who might buy the tickets but perhaps only go to the game against the top seed and drop the rest out for someone else. I will be there for the lot and delighted to support us at Wembley just as much against the likes of Celtic/Brugge as I would PSG/Barca et al.

Indeed. I believe there are already a fair few Palace home tickets on offer at over £100. These people are not fans!

Only ST holders can put their ticket on Stubhub. Members cannot, but can return tickets to the ticket office for a full refund as long as its more than 7 days before the game. Not sure what the club do with returned tickets though, presumably they get snapped up quick, or the club puts them on stubhub themselves.

Took 8.5 hours to get my tickets but eventually got the club wembley ones I was after just at the wrong end unfortunately. Not sure I understand the mentality of people who might buy the tickets but perhaps only go to the game against the top seed and drop the rest out for someone else. I will be there for the lot and delighted to support us at Wembley just as much against the likes of Celtic/Brugge as I would PSG/Barca et al.

Me neither. Just like I don't get those who have to see us play Arsenal if they're only going to one game that season. I'm there to see Spurs and it's much more fun when we win. Hence why I no longer take the risk of watching us play Liverpool.

Back